Has anyone recently used Logistics UK for a DVSA Earned Recognition audit? Ive had a less than acceptable experience

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Stuardax

Has anyone recently used Logistics UK for a DVSA Earned Recognition audit? Ive had a less than acceptable experience

Post by Stuardax »

Has anyone recently used Logistics UK for a DVSA Earned Recognition audit? I’ve had a less than acceptable experience with them and get the impression they haven’t done many.
Robeers

Re: Has anyone recently used Logistics UK for a DVSA Earned Recognition audit? Ive had a less than acceptable experience

Post by Robeers »

My experience of Fta Audits doesn’t inspire confidence
Stevus60

Re: Has anyone recently used Logistics UK for a DVSA Earned Recognition audit? Ive had a less than acceptable experience

Post by Stevus60 »

Contact ST&L Stl Consultancy they offer a great service
Henryx

Post by Henryx »

Hi, I've had an initial ER audit and 2 re audits with them and found them ok 👍
Admin5

Post by Admin5 »

Logistics UK (previously known as FTA) is a bunch of fools. When I went to take my TM CPC exam with them several years ago, they were so stupid as to forget to put my name on the list so I lost 3 months until the next exam even though I had sensed that I was dealing with disorganised idiots and asked for a confirmation several times and they confirmed it at least 3 times. One of their idiots from the list below later told me "that's not a big deal, there's no guarantee you would've passed anyway". They refused any meaningful compensation. I consider that the FCA / Logistics UK owes me 3 months worth of my income at the time when it will be eventually collected plus late penalties.
The fools involved in that debacle were as follows:
Maxine Abel ([email protected]) – this was the main fool who booked me, took my payment but didn't put my name on the list, she later told me "she forgot to save her Excel file".
DoDo Pratt ([email protected]) – also was involved in the booking process
Tasha Jones ([email protected]) – dealt with me afterwards
Keith Gray ([email protected]) – dealt with me afterwards
Martonec

Post by Martonec »

May i recommend VIP Transport Management Consultancy Ltd
Cataille

Post by Cataille »

Hi, they can assist with your DVSA Earned Recognition audit, please feel free to give them a call on any of the numbers below.
Office - 0161 826 9685
Mobile - 07540 345475
https://partingtonstc.co.uk/
Kevnett

Post by Kevnett »

We had no problem with there service but their tacho analysis is my bag bare as it doesn’t understand double crew ferry movement.
Ericesco

Post by Ericesco »

Try lloydmorgan group they do exactly the same.
Jayyard

Post by Jayyard »

We can do earned recognition please fee free to contact me on [email protected]
Stuardax

Post by Stuardax »

Thanks for all the recommendations, Logistics UK have already carried out our audit, twice, the 2nd time at their cost because they “lost” our audit document and accompanying evidence. Even after all that it’s taken me 4 months to get the completed audit document out of them so I can make my application. Like I said, less than acceptable

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”