Any class 2 jobs for a new starter Liverpool area? Have applied to agencies and applied to jobs online etc and don't

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
Gragise

Any class 2 jobs for a new starter Liverpool area? Have applied to agencies and applied to jobs online etc and don't

Post by Gragise »

Any class 2 jobs for a new starter Liverpool area? Have applied to agencies and applied to jobs online etc and don't seem to get noticed. Any help would be appreciated
tolsonet

Re: Any class 2 jobs for a new starter Liverpool area? Have applied to agencies and applied to jobs online etc and don't

Post by tolsonet »

Tradeteam at Knowsley Industrial Estate
ToHockey

Re: Any class 2 jobs for a new starter Liverpool area? Have applied to agencies and applied to jobs online etc and don't

Post by ToHockey »

Me too 40 years class 1 nothing
TvTee

Post by TvTee »

I used to do agency work for dominos at Warrington when I first passed they didn’t seem to mind me being a new pass give them a try, or ring driving force at altrincham that’s who got me on with them
ganitrix68

Post by ganitrix68 »

Try contacting Andrea Kinane Whittle. Sykes seafood at Warrington, new site opening soon mate
Gragise

Post by Gragise »

ganitrix68 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 am Try contacting Andrea Kinane Whittle. Sykes seafood at Warrington, new site opening soon mate
can you send me a private message and I will send you my email address, thanks
ganitrix68

Post by ganitrix68 »

Gragise wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:23 am
ganitrix68 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 am Try contacting Andrea Kinane Whittle. Sykes seafood at Warrington, new site opening soon mate
can you send me a private message and I will send you my email address, thanks
sent
Gonyon

Post by Gonyon »

You really need to knock on doors in person. Go to the agency, go to the firm you think you could work for.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”