Afternoon everyone needs advice so I don't over charge the operator. How much would you charge 4 Luton van as

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
lesCzaro

Afternoon everyone needs advice so I don't over charge the operator. How much would you charge 4 Luton van as

Post by lesCzaro »

Afternoon everyone needs advice so I don't over charge the operator. How much would you charge 4 Luton van as transport manager fees many thanks
ChrLogic

Re: Afternoon everyone needs advice so I don't over charge the operator. How much would you charge 4 Luton van as

Post by ChrLogic »

Can only comment for myself, do your homework first about the operator and then my fees if all ok with them is £500 first veh then £100 every extra vehicle
indengo25

Re: Afternoon everyone needs advice so I don't over charge the operator. How much would you charge 4 Luton van as

Post by indengo25 »

ChrLogic wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm Can only comment for myself, do your homework first about the operator and then my fees if all ok with them is £500 first veh then £100 every extra vehicle
I would add £50 to the subsequent vehicles £150 each
ChrLogic

Post by ChrLogic »

indengo25 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:41 pm
ChrLogic wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm Can only comment for myself, do your homework first about the operator and then my fees if all ok with them is £500 first veh then £100 every extra vehicle
I would add £50 to the subsequent vehicles £150 each
think you’re right going forwards
marKnight

Post by marKnight »

I’m guessing he’s going international?
Joricheq

Post by Joricheq »

The problem is simple since the law changed that they need a TM they think vans should be cheaper. I charge the same rate as a truck as its taken a slot of your allocation
hinHive

Post by hinHive »

Exactly the same as a truck.
BevViking

Post by BevViking »

Honestly I’d atleast charge the same, maybe more.
Let’s be honest far more chance of an issue with overloading with 3.5 tonne
gosling36

Post by gosling36 »

Van or truck brings the same problems with it ( headaches) probably more so on a van because they want to rush about to much worth the same as anybody’s money
Bluecorn

Post by Bluecorn »

National (no o licence) or international, running 25/7 or fixed / limited hours. Do you mean a TM fir operations or a TM as in going on an o licence.
No repute at risk if no O licence, so quite different issues and risks

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”