I have an operator that’s just been granted an increase pending an audit later this year. He wants to put in for

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
EldElegy

I have an operator that’s just been granted an increase pending an audit later this year. He wants to put in for

Post by EldElegy »

I have an operator that’s just been granted an increase pending an audit later this year. He wants to put in for a further increase of 2 or 3 trucks, will this be accepted or does he have to wait until after the audit?
stoMedium

Re: I have an operator that’s just been granted an increase pending an audit later this year. He wants to put in for

Post by stoMedium »

if it is pending the audit then they will have to wait.
FoxFaith

Re: I have an operator that’s just been granted an increase pending an audit later this year. He wants to put in for

Post by FoxFaith »

Wait until after the audit. If you need someone try Chris Samways.
morrapp10

Post by morrapp10 »

Richard Nugent can advise and do audit
EldElegy

Post by EldElegy »

Thanks all, was a new one on me
Bluecorn

Post by Bluecorn »

Why is the increase conditional on an audit? That my gives hint what will happen if they apply for more.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”