Good Afternoon We have Refrigerated & Curtainside trailers that are currently running national and we are looking to

Ads by haulage companies and owner-operators offering their transport services
KeSublime

Good Afternoon We have Refrigerated & Curtainside trailers that are currently running national and we are looking to

Post by KeSublime »

Good Afternoon
I currently run Coleman Transport Ltd and we are an Essex based haulage company.
We have Refrigerated & Curtainside trailers that are currently running national and we are looking to meet new customers to embark on new contract opportunities.
The drivers are all Trampers meaning that they maximize their driving hours ensuring at that all deliveries are made in a timely manner.
We are extremely customer focused, reliable and work extremely hard to keep standards high.
All trucks are of high standards and immaculately kept ensuring that first impressions count. They do not have sign writing as I have found some customers prefer not to have this in place.
All trucks are Euro 6, DVS compliant for London, Live tracked and all have 4 x camera systems in place. If loaded overnight all trucks are securely parked in truck stops ensuring that the load is kept safe and secure.
Please contact me on my details to discuss any work opportunities that you may have for Coleman Transport Ltd.
Thank you in advance
Kind Regards
Kelly Coleman
General Manager
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (206.42 KiB) Viewed 86 times

Return to “Haulage companies and owner-drivers available and looking for work | Freight transport services offered”