Next time I drive a lorry is it possible to print out a report from the tacho of the last few weeks on my card?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
kippVegan

Next time I drive a lorry is it possible to print out a report from the tacho of the last few weeks on my card?

Post by kippVegan »

Next time I drive a lorry is it possible to print out a report from the tacho of the last few weeks on my card? I need to make an amendment to a job last week as accidentally recorded an 11hr break as other work 😬
ManoQuant

Re: Next time I drive a lorry is it possible to print out a report from the tacho of the last few weeks on my card?

Post by ManoQuant »

Yes, select print, date, and will print a 24H period (you can print 2 days to cover your wanted period)
kippVegan

Re: Next time I drive a lorry is it possible to print out a report from the tacho of the last few weeks on my card?

Post by kippVegan »

I hope I stop making stupid mistakes soon. So if I make a printout of this and write on the back what happened i should be okay?
Attachments
Picture.jpeg
Picture.jpeg (110.49 KiB) Viewed 150 times
harrywise61

Post by harrywise61 »

kippVegan wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:47 pm I hope I stop making stupid mistakes soon. So if I make a printout of this and write on the back what happened i should be okay?
you are not the first to do this and you won't be the last. 2 print outs one you keep on you for at least 28 days the other into the office.
LeatHear

Post by LeatHear »

You can do a print out yes but dont think you can ammend it. Need to take hit on infringement
At end of shift finish on break. Then following day do manual entry to record proper fin time etc. That way if u cock it up it goes break to break
brownMegs

Post by brownMegs »

Yes you can do a print out from the last 28 days, no you cannot amend. You will just have to explain on the reverse.
Won't cause you a problem unless you're a frequent offender 🤞
kippVegan

Post by kippVegan »

Sorry that's what i meant, to write on the back. Thanks for help all
Pauzinell

Post by Pauzinell »

Just do a print out and explain on the back "wrong mode selected" you'll be fine
movingahead

Post by movingahead »

Just print out to acknowledge that you're aware of what happened

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”