Been doing 4 days class 1 work first bit of work since passing, was hoping I’d get a job full time job at the end of

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
KEVIROCK

Re: Been doing 4 days class 1 work first bit of work since passing, was hoping I’d get a job full time job at the end of

Post by KEVIROCK »

Best advice I was given was don't be a c**t and take a shunt! no brownie points for getting in first time but look like a cunt when you hit something, I'm class 2 but driving is driving lol
allan-xbox

Re: Been doing 4 days class 1 work first bit of work since passing, was hoping I’d get a job full time job at the end of

Post by allan-xbox »

Try with your local water company, no nights out on that sort of work
Andthrity452

Post by Andthrity452 »

DLL penrith but it will be tramping
folley+steve

Post by folley+steve »

Andthrity452 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:50 pm DLL penrith but it will be tramping
been offered a job with them tramping last resort tramping
Andthrity452

Post by Andthrity452 »

folley+steve wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:50 pm
Andthrity452 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:50 pm DLL penrith but it will be tramping
been offered a job with them tramping last resort tramping
I worked for them you do plenty hours but money not bad and 90% of work is for AW Jenkinson
st+evence

Post by st+evence »

Stobart are looking for drivers at carlisle
folley+steve

Post by folley+steve »

st+evence wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:51 pm Stobart are looking for drivers at carlisle
I’ve sent cv and tried calling, guess I need to go in there?
DONParagon

Post by DONParagon »

Giv Jenkinsons a bell, day or nights, always wanting drivers
haggie.speed

Post by haggie.speed »

Good man Steve don't give up a good company will respect you for that im driving 40 years this year and believe me I still get days when going onto a bay you would think it was my first lol but hey just smile don't let it get to you I would rather shunt a few times rather than ram dash and wreck something hope it all works out for you
spoon_stodd

Post by spoon_stodd »

Haulage express were looking for drivers don't know if they have been filled
folley+steve

Post by folley+steve »

spoon_stodd wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:53 pm Haulage express were looking for drivers don't know if they have been filled
called them just the usual fill an application form in nonsense, filled in so many application forms in over the past few months and all for nothing, Cumbria is a crap place for work, applied for 2 jobs down south just to see how easy I’d get them,
folley+steve

Post by folley+steve »

spoon_stodd wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:53 pm Haulage express were looking for drivers don't know if they have been filled
get offered both in Cumbria application after application and hear nothing or just get sorry all the time, living here reminds me of when I tried to get a job in Italy when I lived there, never experienced this closed minded experience in my own country, thought I got rid of that nonsense when I left Italy
folley+steve

Post by folley+steve »

This just gets frustrating stobarts need 6 month’s experience everyone six months experience the world has gone bonkers what’s the point in the government doing free lesson if we need 6 month’s experience, hard to not lose my cool

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”