Hi, Anybody know a decent liquidation company. So I can get rid of my Ltd company please. I have a bounce back loan

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
RR-Cobrai

Re: Hi, Anybody know a decent liquidation company. So I can get rid of my Ltd company please. I have a bounce back loan

Post by RR-Cobrai »

Kixrk wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:33 pm You owe the money to the tax payers of the country get it paid back
I have payed huge amounts of tax not like I've avoided tax I'm guessing your a lorry driver so hardly pay any tax due to the small wage you earn but I've not used my company for over a year and with ir35 they've made it impossible for me to use the company
Kixrk

Re: Hi, Anybody know a decent liquidation company. So I can get rid of my Ltd company please. I have a bounce back loan

Post by Kixrk »

RR-Cobrai wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:34 pm
Kixrk wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:33 pm You owe the money to the tax payers of the country get it paid back
I have payed huge amounts of tax not like I've avoided tax I'm guessing your a lorry driver so hardly pay any tax due to the small wage you earn but I've not used my company for over a year and with ir35 they've made it impossible for me to use the company
All lorry drivers that are PAYE pay tax and NI usually works out nearly 30% of wages so don't class that as hardly paying any. Bounce back loan was to assist business loss so if you have not been doing any work nothing to spend money on. Which ever it was a loan so you should pay it back on full
saralin

Post by saralin »

Hi you really need to get some impartial advice on this first. Speak to The Directors Helpline it’s free!!
All the best
RR-Cobrai

Post by RR-Cobrai »

saralin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 pm Hi you really need to get some impartial advice on this first. Speak to The Directors Helpline it’s free!!
All the best
thankyou ill try that appreciate the help
saralin

Post by saralin »

RR-Cobrai wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:37 pm
saralin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 pm Hi you really need to get some impartial advice on this first. Speak to The Directors Helpline it’s free!!
All the best
thankyou ill try that appreciate the help
No worries at all, speaking to them is the right move. Wishing you all the best!
Chricrai

Post by Chricrai »

Pay your bounce back loan first. What you are trying to do is fraud. 👍
caroll_finn

Post by caroll_finn »

Any liquidator will charge around or more than £5,800, and you may still end up liable to pay back the loan personally, so your best bet is pay the loan off and close the company using the normal route.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”