5 places where transport managers can advertise their TM services for free and find clients

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

5 places where transport managers can advertise their TM services for free and find clients

Post by Admin »

I highly recommend posting your phone number and email address in all your ads instead of relying on direct/private messages. If you are overly concerned about your "privacy" and want to hide your contact details, you will also be hiding them from your potential clients and some of them will never contact you. My phone number 07833684449 is posted all over the internet and I get almost no nuisance calls, if any at all, and I can easily block them and never hear from them again. Alternatively, buy the cheapest new SIM card you can find and use it for your ads.

See below 5 options to advertise your TM services, all of them are free.

If you are not on Facebook, create a blank account in a minute and join the groups below. You don't have to fill out your profile or upload any pictures. You can use a fictitious name, if you want to.

(A) Advertise your TM services on this website (TransportForum.com) in this forum →
Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted
Here's how to register and post →
https://transportforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6836
However, the most efficient long-term and free way to advertise your services on TransportForum.com is to create your signature that includes a description of your services and your contact details, then participate in discussions, post, comment, ask and answer questions by other members. Your signature will be automatically added to all your posts and comments and will remain on the site forever but you can always edit your signature or delete it altogether and it will be automatically edited or deleted in all your posts and comments. In order to create your signature, first register and login to your account, then click on your Username in the top right corner, then "User Control Panel" → Profile → "Edit Signature". This is how I advertise my services and I get good results. You can view all my posts here and each one of them has my signature with my services and contact details including the signature at the bottom of this post (see below).

(B) Join this Facebook group with 20,000 members →
Transport Managers CPC UK
No ads are allowed in that group if you are looking for clients but watch for and reply to ads posted by operators when they are looking for TMs.

(C) Join and advertise your TM services in this Facebook group with 15,000 members (HGV TMs only, not PSV) →
Owner Operators and Truck Drivers UK

(D) Join and advertise your TM services in this Facebook group with 2500 members →
CPC Transport Managers UK Ads

(E) Email the following to [email protected] and I'll let you know when a TM job is available in your area →
1. Name
2. Phone number
3. City (not region) where you are based
4. Is your CPC for road haulage (HGV) or passenger (PSV)?
5. Is your CPC national or international?

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook groups for transport managers and operators with over 35,000 members at these links:
https://www.fb.com/groups/cpc.tm
https://www.fb.com/groups/oo.drivers.uk

Join our WhatsApp groups and Reddit community at this link:
https://bit.ly/3vOxQke

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”