Inquired about an accountant was offered £1500 p,yr, thats if I imput the weekly costs into a software( xreo) setup.

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
jlbintn

Inquired about an accountant was offered £1500 p,yr, thats if I imput the weekly costs into a software( xreo) setup.

Post by jlbintn »

1st time operator/driver just about to start, 1 truck only. Inquired about an accountant was offered £1500 p,yr ,thats if I imput the weekly costs into a software( xreo) setup. Is this the right price ,or do I need more of a "bookmaker" for my setup, any thoughts
retroworx

Re: Inquired about an accountant was offered £1500 p,yr, thats if I imput the weekly costs into a software( xreo) setup.

Post by retroworx »

Seems a bit expensive, have a little shop around.
MattisBLN

Re: Inquired about an accountant was offered £1500 p,yr, thats if I imput the weekly costs into a software( xreo) setup.

Post by MattisBLN »

He’s not far away
We interview for our accountants and get them to explain why we should give them our business
A good accountant should be free
Ie they should save you many times their fee in taxes etc
👍🏻
aeneas1

Post by aeneas1 »

Seems dear, we input it to a spread sheet- account sorts vat return and annual returns less than £500 a year
charly65

Post by charly65 »

I pay £250 a quarter and he does all my books and VAT, corporation Tax / annual Tax return etc
J_M

Post by J_M »

I’m running 3 trucks plus a couple of vans and pay £150/month for all accounts, VAT, payroll, companies house returns, etc. I do all the invoicing via Quickbooks and provide her with a bag of receipts each month and she does the rest.
digihlp

Post by digihlp »

I pay 70pm for 1 bus and I input everything to quick books

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”