Good evening Guys, I’m interested in buying a microwave in one of my trucks, anybody able to point me in the right direc

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
bogdanisti

Good evening Guys, I’m interested in buying a microwave in one of my trucks, anybody able to point me in the right direc

Post by bogdanisti »

Good evening Guys,
I’m interested in buying a microwave in one of my trucks , anybody able to point me in the right direction?
I’m based in Suffolk area, already tried on Kuda UK and the waiting time it’s 6wks to get one.
Thank you
PaulBlink

Re: Good evening Guys, I’m interested in buying a microwave in one of my trucks, anybody able to point me in the right d

Post by PaulBlink »

Good inverter and 35 quid micro from Tesco. Had mine years
andrta

Re: Good evening Guys, I’m interested in buying a microwave in one of my trucks, anybody able to point me in the right d

Post by andrta »

PaulBlink wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:20 pm Good inverter and 35 quid micro from Tesco. Had mine years
agreed!
bogdanisti

Post by bogdanisti »

PaulBlink wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:20 pm Good inverter and 35 quid micro from Tesco. Had mine years
Thank You :)
Katherinet

Post by Katherinet »

1500/3000 pure sine wave inverter and a cheap lowest wattage you can find and you are away
bogdanisti

Post by bogdanisti »

Katherinet wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:23 pm 1500/3000 pure sine wave inverter and a cheap lowest wattage you can find and you are away
Thank you :)
Katherinet

Post by Katherinet »

bogdanisti wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Katherinet wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:23 pm 1500/3000 pure sine wave inverter and a cheap lowest wattage you can find and you are away
Thank you :)
I get my inverters from Ebay they are blue in colour but make sure you order 24V i have made the mistake twice and ordered 12V
ervinties

Post by ervinties »

Chassi cabs- if you got DAF, but usually you can find one fitted and microwave at about £350-400. That’s how much it cost me

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”