Attention all owner drivers/hauliers. We are looking for subcontractors preferably with their own skeletal trailers,

Advertise here if your are looking for transport companies to move your loads
joshun00

Attention all owner drivers/hauliers. We are looking for subcontractors preferably with their own skeletal trailers,

Post by joshun00 »

Attention all owner drivers/hauliers.
We are looking for subcontractors preferably with their own skeletal trailers, who can assist us with covering work which could be locally or around the UK. We have long term work and the rates are decent, minimum earnings per day £500!
We are based in Rainham Essex so would be beneficial if you were fairly local to us, most loads out of Barking, Stanford le hope etc.

If you are interested, give me a call on 07414150183 as I'm working from home this week.
Please do not ask me to message or email you, we are extremely busy and looking for pro active people to join the team!
Thankyou :)
sergiusa

Re: Attention all owner drivers/hauliers. We are looking for subcontractors preferably with their own skeletal trailers,

Post by sergiusa »

this guy Philip Silvio maybe can help you

Return to “Road haulage transport services wanted | Looking for haulage sub-contractors to do haulage work”