I have clients looking to change operating centres to Coalville/Bardon area who need parking for 3units and trailers...

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Tinabale

I have clients looking to change operating centres to Coalville/Bardon area who need parking for 3units and trailers...

Post by Tinabale »

I have clients looking to change operating centres to Coalville/Bardon area who need parking for 3units and trailers and from 5 to 10 units and trailers. If you know of anywhere with available space please let me know.
PhilJean

Re: I have clients looking to change operating centres to Coalville/Bardon area who need parking for 3units and trailers

Post by PhilJean »

speak to Brett at Bardon Truck Park
Tinabale

Re: I have clients looking to change operating centres to Coalville/Bardon area who need parking for 3units and trailers

Post by Tinabale »

PhilJean wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:43 pm speak to Brett at Bardon Truck Park
My client already has and apparently they are full at the yard near Charnwood Arms, but thanks.

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”