Hi Does anyone know where can I check history of a TM. It will be very helpful, if someone can share a link. Thanks

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
vimalle88

Hi Does anyone know where can I check history of a TM. It will be very helpful, if someone can share a link. Thanks

Post by vimalle88 »

Hi
Does anyone know where can I check history of a TM. Things like which licence he is associated to right now, which ones they on previously, thier conduct etc.
It will be very helpful, if someone can share a link.
Thanks
ildikonstr

Re: Hi Does anyone know where can I check history of a TM. It will be very helpful, if someone can share a link. Thanks

Post by ildikonstr »

Very strange question really if he has to many operators he will nor be allowed to be added to your if they have had previous issues they would lose there repute
vimalle88

Re: Hi Does anyone know where can I check history of a TM. It will be very helpful, if someone can share a link. Thanks

Post by vimalle88 »

ildikonstr wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:32 pm Very strange question really if he has to many operators he will nor be allowed to be added to your if they have had previous issues they would lose there repute
I know. DVSA should have a register that operators can go to and check back ground etc
ildikonstr

Post by ildikonstr »

vimalle88 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:32 pm
ildikonstr wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:32 pm Very strange question really if he has to many operators he will nor be allowed to be added to your if they have had previous issues they would lose there repute
I know. DVSA should have a register that operators can go to and check back ground etc
no why would they if Transport manager does something wrong then these lose there repute its simple.as tms our duty is to protect our repute he may have 4 previous client and resigned 3 of them because the operator wasn't following guild lines.as a TM it's our duty to dig into the company background if your changing your tm
lewiserto

Post by lewiserto »

Nothing wrong with checking out a prospective TM. He/she might be a total waste of time and money, doesn’t necessarily mean they lose their good repute. I binned one off years ago, he was only interested in taking the money, didn’t care if I was compliant or not. It’s not just operators that don’t follow guidelines.
Richareo

Post by Richareo »

Ask the TM for references of either current operators or previous ones so you can check on his / her competence. If their legit they should have no issues with this request.
Morelary

Post by Morelary »

Google "find vehicle operator" and search by persons name.
vimalle88

Post by vimalle88 »

Morelary wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 pm Google "find vehicle operator" and search by persons name.
actually I am trying to do a search on transport manager
arturcera

Post by arturcera »

if you put there name in it searches by person, company name and location
Morelary

Post by Morelary »

vimalle88 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:46 pm
Morelary wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 pm Google "find vehicle operator" and search by persons name.
actually I am trying to do a search on transport manager
yes, you'll find all operators whose license the TM you're looking for is appointed on.
Behintext

Post by Behintext »

Don’t trust anything DVSA try to tell you & don’t trust anything that Boris Johnson tries to tell you!
Bluecorn

Post by Bluecorn »

This should give you details of the current O licence they are linked with or go and look through As&Ds.
as mentioned above, lots of reasons why a E/TM stays or leaves an operator.
https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing. ... ation=true
JamesNTP

Post by JamesNTP »

If you follow this link and put the name of the TM you are looking into, it will normally bring up if they have been asked to do an x2 Refresher etc. It is rare for it to not show anything.

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing. ... 1639743064

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”