Any advice guys? I am looking for a garage in Leeds that can load 2 axle box trailer and do laden brake test.

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Tommlte

Any advice guys? I am looking for a garage in Leeds that can load 2 axle box trailer and do laden brake test.

Post by Tommlte »

Any advice guys? I am looking for a garage in Leeds that can load 2 axle box trailer and do laden brake test. Thanks!
gloures

Re: Any advice guys? I am looking for a garage in Leeds that can load 2 axle box trailer and do laden brake test.

Post by gloures »

Try Firth truck & van Services Ltd 👌 first call you maybe told instantly no chance at all way too busy then they may ring or message and tell you they will sort it 🤣 it's a little quirk about them I think but decent lads and service👌
davidoxX

Re: Any advice guys? I am looking for a garage in Leeds that can load 2 axle box trailer and do laden brake test.

Post by davidoxX »

Fit Axscend EBPMS system saves RBT
Tommlte

Post by Tommlte »

davidoxX wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:42 pm Fit Axscend EBPMS system saves RBT
Hi DavidoxX. Is it some kind of electronic equipment fitted to trailer?
davidoxX

Post by davidoxX »

Tommlte wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:43 pm
davidoxX wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:42 pm Fit Axscend EBPMS system saves RBT
Hi DavidoxX. Is it some kind of electronic equipment fitted to trailer?
yes very simple and cost effective

if interested check out www.Axscend.Co.uk

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”