Hi all, I'm looking at expanding my portfolio somewhat and would like to be able to offer CPC training to the companies

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
DeanPink

Hi all, I'm looking at expanding my portfolio somewhat and would like to be able to offer CPC training to the companies

Post by DeanPink »

Hi all, I'm looking at expanding my portfolio somewhat and would like to be able to offer CPC training to the companies I'm a TM for as well as local companies or online. Does anyone have any advice / dos & don'ts. Best training companies to do my train the trainer with? Thank you in advance.
JemmaHip

Re: Hi all, I'm looking at expanding my portfolio somewhat and would like to be able to offer CPC training to the compan

Post by JemmaHip »

If your planning on delivering DCPC then you need an impeccable admin/accountable officer. The audits are hard both course and company policies and reviews. We had one within 6 months of delivering and I’m not saying you won’t pass but there are a lot of things that need to be accounted for and record to a high level. Good thing is though when you are the accountable officer and you get a great audit with just advise offered to ensure the next one is exceptional. Good luck. We did our train the trainers with a company called Train Aid online at the time.
Attachments
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (6.85 KiB) Viewed 177 times
JemmaHip

Re: Hi all, I'm looking at expanding my portfolio somewhat and would like to be able to offer CPC training to the compan

Post by JemmaHip »

They let to everything with Jaupt is evidence and yea you may be able to do it but show me how. Emails, signature, documents, minutes of meetings and shown to be distributed the lot. If you haven’t got written evidence you haven’t got proof 😊
DeanPink

Post by DeanPink »

JemmaHip wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:00 pm They let to everything with Jaupt is evidence and yea you may be able to do it but show me how. Emails, signature, documents, minutes of meetings and shown to be distributed the lot. If you haven’t got written evidence you haven’t got proof 😊
thank you very much for the helpful advice I appreciate it very much
JemmaHip

Post by JemmaHip »

DeanPink wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:01 pm
JemmaHip wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:00 pm They let to everything with Jaupt is evidence and yea you may be able to do it but show me how. Emails, signature, documents, minutes of meetings and shown to be distributed the lot. If you haven’t got written evidence you haven’t got proof 😊
anytime at all it’s also a great thing to have on you CV too. If you need anything else and I can help just let me know 😊
DeanPink

Post by DeanPink »

JemmaHip wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:01 pm
anytime at all it’s also a great thing to have on you CV too. If you need anything else and I can help just let me know 😊
the administration side doesn't worry me to much as I have a keen eye on that being a TM already. A question would be is it worth it or are there too many people in the game already ? I feel I'd like it for my CV as well as having another string to my bow. Can I teach it in house at ( companies ) as well as online etc or are there different sectors / specifics that will only allow you to teach it at set locations?
JemmaHip

Post by JemmaHip »

DeanPink wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:02 pm
JemmaHip wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:01 pm

the administration side doesn't worry me to much as I have a keen eye on that being a TM already. A question would be is it worth it or are there too many people in the game already ? I feel I'd like it for my CV as well as having another string to my bow. Can I teach it in house at ( companies ) as well as online etc or are there different sectors / specifics that will only allow you to teach it at set locations?
of course you can teach at different companies and sectors. Jaupt has now published exams that need to or should be completed to deliver certain training courses. We have just been approved to deliver online as this way we can deliver nationally to our company rather than travelling around sites. I will find the document but all resources are on Jaupt official site.
JemmaHip

Post by JemmaHip »

here
Attachments
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (5.18 KiB) Viewed 167 times
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot1.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 167 times
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg (3.57 KiB) Viewed 167 times
DeanPink

Post by DeanPink »

JemmaHip wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:04 pmhere
Thankyou JemmaHip for all of this. I'll take all of this and seriously look into it. I really appreciate this.
scottea

Post by scottea »

Have you any trainer or teaching qualifications because JAUPT will require them
craigerv

Post by craigerv »

Look at joining a consortium rather than set up your own centre. You can deliver their courses and you won’t have near the same amount of admin and no centre audits to worry about. Baring in mind there’s a review into CPC at the moment. Likely to be some changes by the end of the year. Maybe not the best time to spend thousands setting up a centre

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”