How do you add vehicles on interim license? Do anyone have ideas because it still showing under consideration..thanks

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Thomasco

How do you add vehicles on interim license? Do anyone have ideas because it still showing under consideration..thanks

Post by Thomasco »

deanixxor

Re: How do you add vehicles on interim license? Do anyone have ideas because it still showing under consideration..thank

Post by deanixxor »

Email your caseworker the registration number and gross weight
Georgery_09

Re: How do you add vehicles on interim license? Do anyone have ideas because it still showing under consideration..thank

Post by Georgery_09 »

deanixxor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:18 pm Email your caseworker the registration number and gross weight
but how can be granted the interim as long as it shows under consideration?
deanixxor

Post by deanixxor »

Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:27 pm
deanixxor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:18 pm Email your caseworker the registration number and gross weight
When you get an interim licence, your application will still show as "under consideration". If you want to add vehicles to your interim licence, email the caseworker the registration number and the gross weight. They will post you the discs.
Georgery_09

Post by Georgery_09 »

deanixxor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:27 pm
Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:27 pm
When you get an interim licence, your application will still show as "under consideration". If you want to add vehicles to your interim licence, email the caseworker the registration number and the gross weight. They will post you the discs.
alright 🙂 still have to wait then :))
Georgery_09

Post by Georgery_09 »

i meant i still have to wait for the interim to be granted...
Thomasco

Post by Thomasco »

thank you so much for the information.
Thomasco

Post by Thomasco »

Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:28 pm i meant i still have to wait for the interim to be granted...
it took them 6 months before I was granted the interim license
Georgery_09

Post by Georgery_09 »

Thomasco wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:29 pm
Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:28 pm i meant i still have to wait for the interim to be granted...
ffs man
that's a long time... did they gave you any particular reason why it took so long? i applied on 8th December and still waiting
Thomasco

Post by Thomasco »

Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:30 pm
ffs man
that's a long time... did they gave you any particular reason why it took so long? i applied on 8th December and still waiting
no.. and now I have to have to get auditor before they will grant me the full license
Georgery_09

Post by Georgery_09 »

Thomasco wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:31 pm

ffs man
no.. and now I have to have to get auditor before they will grant me the full license
what's that?
Thomasco

Post by Thomasco »

Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:31 pm

ffs man
what's that?
I have to get an independent auditor in the next 6 months.
don't worry, yours may not take that long because I applied for 3 unit... Maybe that is why...
Georgery_09

Post by Georgery_09 »

Thomasco wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:32 pm
Georgery_09 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:31 pm

what's that?
I have to get an independent auditor in the next 6 months.
don't worry, yours may not take that long because I applied for 3 unit... Maybe that is why...
okay but what this auditor means? what you have to do? and yes i applied just for one 😁

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”