Hi everyone. I need help, please!! Can I get some help with parking space for one unit truck,

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
dine_ship

Hi everyone. I need help, please!! Can I get some help with parking space for one unit truck,

Post by dine_ship »

Hi everyone. I need help, please!!
Can I get some help with parking space for one unit truck, (to be able to apply for Operator Licence) or at least one advice/reference about any site location around Leicestershire, Coventry, Northampton, Nottingham Luton, Lutterworth, Tilbury, Felixstowe. Message me 07932 981785 Thank you
All the best everyone!
mannyah

Re: Hi everyone. I need help, please!! Can I get some help with parking space for one unit truck,

Post by mannyah »

I can help you message me
JohnfLex

Re: Hi everyone. I need help, please!! Can I get some help with parking space for one unit truck,

Post by JohnfLex »

Red Lion Truck Stop Northampton
antoniPlot

Post by antoniPlot »

Feel free to call Dane_ship on 07932 991786
Secure parking near DA26EP

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”