If anyone has parking for rent or knows of any, it would be much appreciated if you can let me know. Many thanks

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
RobinTagz

If anyone has parking for rent or knows of any, it would be much appreciated if you can let me know. Many thanks

Post by RobinTagz »

Hi, looking for HGV parking for 1x tractor and 1x trailer in the hemel, st albans, Watford / hertforshire area. If anyone has parking for rent or knows of any, it would be much appreciated if you can let me know. Many thanks in advance
ellayegg

Re: If anyone has parking for rent or knows of any, it would be much appreciated if you can let me know. Many thanks

Post by ellayegg »

Mike Butcher might help you with this
RobinTagz

Re: If anyone has parking for rent or knows of any, it would be much appreciated if you can let me know. Many thanks

Post by RobinTagz »

ellayegg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:25 am Mike Butcher might help you with this
thanks Ellayegg 👍
Coxenette

Post by Coxenette »

Have you tried Furnells transport in Hemel Hempstead?
RobinTagz

Post by RobinTagz »

Coxenette wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:26 am Have you tried Furnells transport in Hemel Hempstead?
yes, they have approx 18 nonth waiting list. Thanks all the same though 👍

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”