Any recommendations for an operating centre(s) and transport managers in the Dartford area?

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Asarent

Any recommendations for an operating centre(s) and transport managers in the Dartford area?

Post by Asarent »

I am currently working towards an operators license for 2 trucks and trailers.
Thanks in advance!
Dolante

Re: Any recommendations for an operating centre(s) and transport managers in the Dartford area?

Post by Dolante »

Dmitry Nade is the guy to speak to
ObeardTear

Re: Any recommendations for an operating centre(s) and transport managers in the Dartford area?

Post by ObeardTear »

JCS Transport Consultancy Ltd
Parkindi

Post by Parkindi »

Hi we have spaces for truck park and for operating center please call 07407514737 rony
jerryAerie

Post by jerryAerie »

I am Transport manager from Dartford and I can arrange parking space too. Please call 07850029825
Alleneo

Post by Alleneo »

65 spaces ready to move in, Dartford area
Call Dan Marcu 07932 991786 and he will help you for sure

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”