I need a tyre breakdown/replacement company that’s international and a refrigeration service/repair company,

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Robrupp

I need a tyre breakdown/replacement company that’s international and a refrigeration service/repair company,

Post by Robrupp »

I’m looking for help please.
I’m going to running to France on a weekly basis and I need a tyre breakdown/replacement company that’s international and a refrigeration service/repair company, also international does anyone have any suggestions please. Many thanks.
Saacidel

Re: I need a tyre breakdown/replacement company that’s international and a refrigeration service/repair company,

Post by Saacidel »

Take a spare and a Jack with you, tyre call out abroad can easily reach a grand
Birdendo

Re: I need a tyre breakdown/replacement company that’s international and a refrigeration service/repair company,

Post by Birdendo »

Saacidel wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:33 pm Take a spare and a Jack with you, tyre call out abroad can easily reach a grand
get in touch with Bob Keay at Caledonian Tyres Ltd, he might have contacts.
Saacidel

Post by Saacidel »

Birdendo wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:34 pm
Saacidel wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:33 pm Take a spare and a Jack with you, tyre call out abroad can easily reach a grand
get in touch with Bob Keay at Caledonian Tyres Ltd, he might have contacts.
Take me own sort it myself , done it for thirty years
Marcolo

Post by Marcolo »

Which fridge are you running? Thermo King? Sure theyll have a number for their french set up. I've just found DKV for tyres...
taylorphte

Post by taylorphte »

This is the only way to survive with tyres abroad - spare wheels - spare wheel carrier - jack - torque multiplyer
Call out alone is typically a grand thats without a brand new Michelin he has in his van ready for you.
Rules in most of Europe state you can only use who the motorway send to you - they can charge what they like.
Bit of advice if it goes bang and you will do £500 of damage dragging off it is still cheaper than a tyre call out.
I have a fridge that goes all over Europe, I carry everything including fan belts and filters
taylorphte

Post by taylorphte »

Longhurst refrigeration in Lympne by Folkestone is a handy contact to have
Robrupp

Post by Robrupp »

Thanks for all your advice lads

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”