Take advantage of this free Google ads campaign for TM services. Deal directly with operators without intermediaries.

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV, National or International) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

Take advantage of this free Google ads campaign for TM services. Deal directly with operators without intermediaries.

Post by Admin »

I'm looking for at least 20 TMs (HGV CPC holders but PSV is also welcome) located in the following 20 largest metropolitan areas in the UK (at least one TM in each area) to participate in an ongoing give-away Google Ads campaign. I will pay to bring Google search traffic to the following forum: viewforum.php?f=5 as soon as at least 20 available TMs register and advertise for free their external or other TM services in that section of Transport Forum.

So if you have available spaces on your CPC and are looking for operators, you can take advantage of this offer absolutely free. You will deal and negotiate directly with any operators or clients who contact you and no intermediary will be involved.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND POST YOUR FREE ADVERT:
  1. Register on TransportForum.com at this link.
  2. Click "New Topic" in this forum and post your advert.
Or you can also just email your adverts to [email protected] and I'll post them for you.

Write a detailed advert about your services and click "New Topic" to post it in this section: viewforum.php?f=5. Include in the subject of your post: HGV or PSV and your location. And it's also better to include your direct contact details such as your phone number, email address and a link to your website. You can also upload images, photos, screenshots and embed YouTube videos. Generally, the longer and more detailed your advert is, the better response you will get.

If you have any questions about this project or want to discuss it in more detail, feel free to give me a call 7 days a week on 07833 684449.

As soon as we have at least 20 TMs interested in participating (at least one TM in each of the following metropolitan areas), I will start paying for Google ads to bring search traffic for keywords like "transport manager" and other relevant searches. You are also welcome to participate if you are based in any other area in the UK or in areas where someone else has already posted but, in order to start the campaign, we need at least one TM to cover each of the following major areas:

1. London - already posted (view it here, here) but more are welcome
2. Birmingham - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
3. Manchester - already posted (view it here, here) but more are welcome
4. Leeds–Bradford - still needed to start the campaign
5. Liverpool/Birkenhead - already posted (view it here, here, here) but more are welcome
6. Tyneside - still needed to start the campaign
7. Sheffield - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
8. Portsmouth-Southampton - already posted (view it here, here) but more are welcome
9. Nottingham–Derby - already posted (view it here, here) but more are welcome
10. Glasgow - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
11. Cardiff - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
12. Bristol - still needed to start the campaign
13. Belfast - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
14. Edinburgh - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
15. Brighton–Worthing - still needed to start the campaign
16. Leicester-Peterborough - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
17. Middlesbrough - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
18. Bournemouth–Poole - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
19. Swansea - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome
20. Stoke - already posted (view it here) but more are welcome

uk-metro-areas.png
uk-metro-areas.png (233.47 KiB) Viewed 2093 times

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK or Accounting and Bookkeeping services, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook and WhatsApp groups with over 37,000 members at this link: https://bit.ly/3vOxQke
Kelly Stilwell

Re: Take advantage of free Google ads campaign for TM services. Deal directly with operators without intermediaries.

Post by Kelly Stilwell »

Hi, I’d be interested in advertising for the Swansea area please
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

Re: Take advantage of free Google ads campaign for TM services. Deal directly with operators without intermediaries.

Post by Admin »

Kelly Stilwell wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:58 pm Hi, I’d be interested in advertising for the Swansea area please
Hi. Please write a detailed advert about your services and click "New Topic" to post it in this section: viewforum.php?f=5

Add in the subject of your post: HGV or PSV and your location. And it's also better to include your direct contact details.

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK or Accounting and Bookkeeping services, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook and WhatsApp groups with over 37,000 members at this link: https://bit.ly/3vOxQke
AzadaliMali

Re: Take advantage of this free Google ads campaign for TM services. Deal directly with operators without intermediaries

Post by AzadaliMali »

Well, don't miss out on this fantastic chance to leverage the power of a free Google Ads campaign for your TM services. Say goodbye to middlemen and connect directly with operators.
Also, if you're ever on the lookout for more advertising options, you might want to give the Facebook Ads Dashboard a shot.
In any case, this opportunity could be a game-changer for your TM business. No more intermediaries, just direct deals with operators. It's a win-win!
Imagine the exposure your TM services can get through Google Ads, reaching potential clients far and wide. It's like having a billboard in the digital world but without the hefty price tag.

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”