Unfortunately I have to seek help finding a new job, haven’t got much class 1 experience but will to start at the

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
Pear-Mods

Unfortunately I have to seek help finding a new job, haven’t got much class 1 experience but will to start at the

Post by Pear-Mods »

Unfortunately I have to seek help finding a new job, haven’t got much class 1 experience but will to start at the bottom! I’m based in Kettering and wondering if anyone knows any work on class 1, I’ve had plenty of class 2 experience and even Ro-Ro but having taken my class 1 back in August. I wish to try and get more experience, unfortunately I can’t do tramping yet but the odd night I may be able to do the odd night.
Any help will definitely be grateful as I have a family to support and not afraid to work.
Cheers peeps!
P.S I also have my adr license.
wimoff

Re: Unfortunately I have to seek help finding a new job, haven’t got much class 1 experience but will to start at the

Post by wimoff »

Jack richards in northampton too far? They're looking
thwell

Re: Unfortunately I have to seek help finding a new job, haven’t got much class 1 experience but will to start at the

Post by thwell »

wimoff wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:14 pm Jack richards in northampton too far? They're looking
Is there a Jack Richards in Northampton? Thought they were in Corby?
wimoff

Post by wimoff »

thwell wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:15 pm
wimoff wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:14 pm Jack richards in northampton too far? They're looking
they do smurfitt kappa out of northampton and they have a depot in corby
Pear-Mods

Post by Pear-Mods »

just spoke to them and asking for 12 months experience
wimoff

Post by wimoff »

Pear-Mods wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:16 pm
ah ok mate, that's about all I can think of round there but I'm sure there's more.
wimoff

Post by wimoff »

Pear-Mods wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:16 pm
next to the JR corby depot there's a matalan depot, could try there?
thwell

Post by thwell »

wimoff wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:16 pm
I didn’t know there was a Smurfitt in Northampton. I tramped for them last year out of Corby until my agency (D and A in Cambs) went bust owing me £1500. I went to Smurfitts all over the place but they never sent me to Northampton. Not a bad job but the pay isn’t great if you work direct.
Pear-Mods

Post by Pear-Mods »

thwell wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:17 pm

I didn’t know there was a Smurfitt in Northampton. I tramped for them last year out of Corby until my agency (D and A in Cambs) went bust owing me £1500. I went to Smurfitts all over the place but they never sent me to Northampton. Not a bad job but the pay isn’t great if you work direct.
that agency also ran drivers out of Mick George I know! Probably took the wages and ran!
thwell

Post by thwell »

Pear-Mods wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:18 pm

that agency also ran drivers out of Mick George I know! Probably took the wages and ran!
Really! Doesn’t surprise me…Crooks!
wimoff

Post by wimoff »

well I worked for JR in 2019 for about a year and there was one then. In fact I think there was 2
wimoff

Post by wimoff »

Attachments
Google.jpg
Google.jpg (91.27 KiB) Viewed 311 times
thwell

Post by thwell »

Argos Kettering? Oakland Corby? Menzies Corby? New Cold Corby? Bookers-Budgens are always after drivers in Wellingborough but it’s hard work supplying Budgens in London.
fenty_1805

Post by fenty_1805 »

Speak to Staffline in Kettering as they deal with dhl in Wellingborough and may well be able to get you an assessment
Pear-Mods

Post by Pear-Mods »

fenty_1805 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:22 pm Speak to Staffline in Kettering as they deal with dhl in Wellingborough and may well be able to get you an assessment
cheers buddy
neagon

Post by neagon »

Think 3 consortium in Wellingborough if not too far
evansMORE

Post by evansMORE »

Google haulage companies in Northamptonshire, get a list, go and see them
KatiZero

Post by KatiZero »

You’ve got ECM, BCA (Cinch) Stephen Sanderson as well as Morrisons Depot’s which Culina run in and out of a lot. Howdens out at Rushden and a huge GXO on the A45. Give DHL, Culina and Wincanton a try. Many contracts in your area.
Pear-Mods

Post by Pear-Mods »

KatiZero wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:24 pm You’ve got ECM, BCA (Cinch) Stephen Sanderson as well as Morrisons Depot’s which Culina run in and out of a lot. Howdens out at Rushden and a huge GXO on the A45. Give DHL, Culina and Wincanton a try. Many contracts in your area.
I’m gonna get my Cv updated and just gonna go and hand them in everywhere and so willingness, I’d love to get in to Sanderson’s, Morrisons say I have to wait to get some experience even though I’ve done some wagon and drag!
Thanks though.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”