Hello looking for advice on how to get into driving a rigid tipper please? I passed my class 2 three weeks ago and

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
LLiZAMBER

Re: Hello looking for advice on how to get into driving a rigid tipper please? I passed my class 2 three weeks ago and

Post by LLiZAMBER »

leonixei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:19 pm have u tried going to plant hire people I.e like Collins working on 508 putting in the rail head they got tippers running there
I’ve been to some building supplies but yes definitely a thought , I thought I’d found a tipper job the other day , went to an interview but there was a fella with experience there too so I’ve not heard anything! Gutted 😞
leonixei

Re: Hello looking for advice on how to get into driving a rigid tipper please? I passed my class 2 three weeks ago and

Post by leonixei »

LLiZAMBER wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:19 pm
leonixei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:19 pm have u tried going to plant hire people I.e like Collins working on 508 putting in the rail head they got tippers running there
I’ve been to some building supplies but yes definitely a thought , I thought I’d found a tipper job the other day , went to an interview but there was a fella with experience there too so I’ve not heard anything! Gutted 😞
hello have tried indeed agencies or cv agencies i got job though indeed on line if that help u out
LLiZAMBER

Post by LLiZAMBER »

leonixei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:20 pm
hello have tried indeed agencies or cv agencies i got job though indeed on line if that help u out
Thankyou ! I’ve looked at loads of agencies and applied for loads of jobs on indeed
leonixei

Post by leonixei »

LLiZAMBER wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:20 pm
leonixei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:20 pm

Thankyou ! I’ve looked at loads of agencies and applied for loads of jobs on indeed
ur most welcome ok
Adrianny

Post by Adrianny »

Try East trans they have rigids
Bennyie

Post by Bennyie »

Get your mpqc card then you'll be good to go.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”