Is there a time scale to get on a o licence before having to go on a refresher course?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
egamort

Is there a time scale to get on a o licence before having to go on a refresher course?

Post by egamort »

I passed my TM Cpc in September and had my certificate come through the post yesterday. Is there a time scale to get on a o licence before having to go on a refresher course? Thanks
PrebenDK

Re: Is there a time scale to get on a o licence before having to go on a refresher course?

Post by PrebenDK »

5 years maximum, OTC will insisted if your getting close to the max, and your applying to be added to a licence.
gokazzz

Re: Is there a time scale to get on a o licence before having to go on a refresher course?

Post by gokazzz »

They would have told you on your TM course max 5 years (it’s a two day refresher, no exam at the end)
Bluecorn

Post by Bluecorn »

If you read some of the comments, some TM refresher are like driver CPC courses!!! TMs should be like the concept of DCPC, ongoing learning rather than waiting 5 yrs.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”