Is there any executive Coach driving jobs going that would put someone through there PSV I know what the job intails

Ads by bus and coach drivers looking for work
macherr.Lo

Is there any executive Coach driving jobs going that would put someone through there PSV I know what the job intails

Post by macherr.Lo »

Is there any executive Coach driving jobs going that would put someone through there PSV, I know what the job intails as my dad was a long time Coach driver for various company's looking for a vacancy in County Durham.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (73.33 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Kieedit

Re: Is there any executive Coach driving jobs going that would put someone through there PSV I know what the job intails

Post by Kieedit »

Why specifically manual? If you have a manual car licence you’d get manual bus entitlement regardless of the vehicle you sit your test in. As for coach companies hiring and training, I wouldn’t know in that area.
Rozz_Panet

Re: Is there any executive Coach driving jobs going that would put someone through there PSV I know what the job intails

Post by Rozz_Panet »

Kieedit wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:58 pm Why specifically manual? If you have a manual car licence you’d get manual bus entitlement regardless of the vehicle you sit your test in. As for coach companies hiring and training, I wouldn’t know in that area.
which is all wrong in so many ways
leedUnison

Post by leedUnison »

Rozz_Panet wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:58 pm
Kieedit wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:58 pm Why specifically manual? If you have a manual car licence you’d get manual bus entitlement regardless of the vehicle you sit your test in. As for coach companies hiring and training, I wouldn’t know in that area.
which is all wrong in so many ways
why is it .. ?
AmalleZIN

Post by AmalleZIN »

Not many companies would put you through a test and let you out in an executive coach straight away, probably have to serve your time on schools and local jobs with older vehicles first
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

RicmBoose wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:02 pm Ralfie browns old eos
yer my dad joe used to drive it
RicmBoose

Post by RicmBoose »

macherr.Lo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:03 pm
yer my dad joe used to drive it
I will pm you
JeddBlack

Post by JeddBlack »

next to our kids Setra decker lol
JEFF-Platinum

Post by JEFF-Platinum »

JeddBlack wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:04 pm
except the decker next to the EOS is a Neoplan Skyliner..
RicmBoose

Post by RicmBoose »

Sh*t yea just noticed jedd
RicmBoose

Post by RicmBoose »

yea just noticed
David55

Post by David55 »

and mine
AndyAut

Post by AndyAut »

you don’t need to do a manual PSV nowadays if you hold a manual car licence, if ur looking to gain ur PSV let me know I can help based County Durham too
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

AndyAut wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:06 pm you don’t need to do a manual PSV nowadays if you hold a manual car licence, if ur looking to gain ur PSV let me know I can help based County Durham too
cheers didn't know if you did or not
alancersMS

Post by alancersMS »

How many coach companies advertise "executive coaches" and heap turnes up
Kieedit

Post by Kieedit »

alancersMS wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:07 pm How many coach companies advertise "executive coaches" and heap turnes up
I know a very good few, nothing executive about a shagged out old irizar.
Far to many operators run under executive branding, doesn't matter how old it matters how its presented and looks
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

AmalleZIN wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:01 pm Not many companies would put you through a test and let you out in an executive coach straight away, probably have to serve your time on schools and local jobs with older vehicles first
yer bud a thought that anyway
hasser

Post by hasser »

I am leaving UAE I need bus driver job
stuartKid

Post by stuartKid »

hasser wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:09 pm I am leaving UAE I need bus driver job
stay there.....
hasser

Post by hasser »

stuartKid wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:09 pm
hasser wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:09 pm I am leaving UAE I need bus driver job
stay there.....
you help me
henriee124

Post by henriee124 »

Ooh a Dutch registered UK based coach...how unusual🤗
I smell a few PIs and TC involvement there 😂
Pritec

Post by Pritec »

henriee124 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:11 pm Ooh a Dutch registered UK based coach...how unusual🤗
you don’t have a clue so don’t even go there
henriee124

Post by henriee124 »

Pritec wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:11 pm
henriee124 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:11 pm Ooh a Dutch registered UK based coach...how unusual🤗
hmm? Oh im sure the TC was involved heavily with that operator... so sure that im just reading a selection of transcripts from the very PI and follow up investigations.
😂
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

henriee124 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:12 pm
hmm? Oh im sure the TC was involved heavily with that operator... so sure that im just reading a selection of transcripts from the very PI and follow up investigations.
😂
Jesus this photos 16 year old
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

😂
Week after it was painted and stickers removed
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

😂
Attachments
Photo.jpg
Photo.jpg (20.79 KiB) Viewed 271 times
henriee124

Post by henriee124 »

macherr.Lo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:13 pm

😂
they've finished the pier there now 😂
henriee124

Post by henriee124 »

macherr.Lo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:13 pm

😂
wasn't me who posted the piccy, though i remember those Dutch times very well.
My mate ran a fleet of trucks on Dutch plates at the same time🤗
moor3leno

Post by moor3leno »

I Are used to drive with your dad on that coach
macherr.Lo

Post by macherr.Lo »

moor3leno wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:14 pm I Are used to drive with your dad on that coach
Attachments
Photo.jpg
Photo.jpg (20.79 KiB) Viewed 263 times
vaug8amba

Post by vaug8amba »

macherr.Lo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 pm
moor3leno wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:14 pm I Are used to drive with your dad on that coach
I shuttled this for two years when it first came into 🇬🇧
vaug8amba

Post by vaug8amba »

macherr.Lo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 pm
it was H448
Pritec

Post by Pritec »

yes good old Joe had some great times with joe and stan the good old days
Pritec

Post by Pritec »

There where great motors them
Clark+upoi

Post by Clark+upoi »

best to start out with council bus service they will put you through test after 3 years free to leave
YouNotice

Post by YouNotice »

Depending on which area, Barnes of Swindon have an apprenticeship scheme.

Return to “Bus and coach drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”