Hi, Is there anybody out there who needs a driver for an imminent tour? Birmingham based experienced European and UK

Ads by bus and coach drivers looking for work
parkman4xx

Hi, Is there anybody out there who needs a driver for an imminent tour? Birmingham based experienced European and UK

Post by parkman4xx »

Hi, Is there anybody out there who needs a driver for an imminent tour? Birmingham based experienced European and UK Tour Driver available from 16.5.2023. Will travel for petrol costs Competitive rates Telephone 07771429332.
206.davellona

Re: Hi, Is there anybody out there who needs a driver for an imminent tour? Birmingham based experienced European and UK

Post by 206.davellona »

Simply a truthful opinion! Every Operator should stay away from this guy!
parkman4xx

Re: Hi, Is there anybody out there who needs a driver for an imminent tour? Birmingham based experienced European and UK

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:15 pm Simply a truthful opinion! Every Operator should stay away from this guy!
Maybe you should look at yourself and start employing people properly and pay them adequately. Operators like you are a disgrace.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:16 pm
206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:15 pm Simply a truthful opinion! Every Operator should stay away from this guy!
Maybe you should look at yourself and start employing people properly and pay them adequately. Operators like you are a disgrace.
the only disgrace is you!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:17 pm
Now that l have calmed down from reading your disgraceful comments. I'm going to let others know exactly the conversation we had. I cancelled days before l had agreed to work for you. I told you that l had been offered work to the tune of £4000 and l wanted to cancel as you were paying me just over £1000. In this day and age money talks that's why you drive around in a Porsche. I'm not employed by you. You pay nothing towards my other costs. You do not employ people properly and take on free lance drivers so you can get them cheap without commitment. You have a bloody cheek then to moan and make derogatory comments when a driver phones you and cancels within good time so you can get a replacement. It's all about you is it not?
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:18 pm

Now that l have calmed down from reading your disgraceful comments. I'm going to let others know exactly the conversation we had. I cancelled days before l had agreed to work for you. I told you that l had been offered work to the tune of £4000 and l wanted to cancel as you were paying me just over £1000. In this day and age money talks that's why you drive around in a Porsche. I'm not employed by you. You pay nothing towards my other costs. You do not employ people properly and take on free lance drivers so you can get them cheap without commitment. You have a bloody cheek then to moan and make derogatory comments when a driver phones you and cancels within good time so you can get a replacement. It's all about you is it not?
you had agreed to do our ski tour then cancelled on us not the other way round so be truthful at least on that score, however go cancel on others from now on you just cannot be trusted to keep a booking and be committed can you!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:19 pm

you had agreed to do our ski tour then cancelled on us not the other way round so be truthful at least on that score, however go cancel on others from now on you just cannot be trusted to keep a booking and be committed can you!
Let me get this right. Are you really telling people that if they deal with you. Your interests are paramount. I bet you have never changed your mind??? You have some 'front' to suggest that people who agree to a job with you aren't allowed to change their minds. Even though it was done in plenty of time. What you do is lay out poison because you had to find a replacement driver. It should be for every freelance driver to avoid you.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:19 pm

Let me get this right. Are you really telling people that if they deal with you. Your interests are paramount. I bet you have never changed your mind??? You have some 'front' to suggest that people who agree to a job with you aren't allowed to change their minds. Even though it was done in plenty of time. What you do is lay out poison because you had to find a replacement driver. It should be for every freelance driver to avoid you.
“Plenty of time” at the busiest time of year? Get real and get lost!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:20 pm

Oh dear. Me thinks you are showing your true colours!! Obviously a nice person to work for????
Matel7vist

Post by Matel7vist »

in all fairness I'd rather have 4k than just over 1k 🤣
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

He was told the truth and in plenty of time to get a replacement. In this day and age 3 back to back tours amounting to nearly £4000 was impossible to ignore. For him to use site to lay the poison down is a pure disgrace. It should be noted that he never at any stage contacted me to let me know his displeasure. The man should be banned from here.
coxiMerro

Post by coxiMerro »

I must admit I used to work for davell and to be fair I had no issues at all with him found him a fair and decent bloke yes I don't work for him now bit that's because covid hit I was on furlough but I needed to work so I went and did service work something he doesn't do and I get both sides bit to be fair with the shortage of drivers I think when if your freelance I don't think you should go round letting people down just shows that you ain't really a reliable person and if your freelance you need to be reliable yes you was offered more money but you had already agreed to do this job
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

coxiMerro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:31 pm

I must admit I used to work for davell and to be fair I had no issues at all with him found him a fair and decent bloke yes I don't work for him now bit that's because covid hit I was on furlough but I needed to work so I went and did service work something he doesn't do and I get both sides bit to be fair with the shortage of drivers I think when if your freelance I don't think you should go round letting people down just shows that you ain't really a reliable person and if your freelance you need to be reliable yes you was offered more money but you had already agreed to do this job
That's a surprise, thank you!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

His comments don't justify anything you have stated on here.
coxiMerro

Post by coxiMerro »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:32 pm

look you basically agreed to do a job at set price then last minute you cancel and your a free lance driver so if I was looking for a driver how could I trust that you wouldn't do the same again you can't promise anyone on here that you wouldn't drop them in the crap because someone offered you more money if many companies look at this they will see that if someone offers you more even if you have made a verbal contract then your going to go where money is yes money is important but I believe that if you have agreed a price with someone else it shouldn't mater if someone others you more as you have already agreed your services to the other person and then to start slagging someone and basically saying your paying crap money (which was all good for you until someone offered you more) I just don't get how people do that sorry
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

coxiMerro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm

look you basically agreed to do a job at set price then last minute you cancel and your a free lance driver so if I was looking for a driver how could I trust that you wouldn't do the same again you can't promise anyone on here that you wouldn't drop them in the crap because someone offered you more money if many companies look at this they will see that if someone offers you more even if you have made a verbal contract then your going to go where money is yes money is important but I believe that if you have agreed a price with someone else it shouldn't mater if someone others you more as you have already agreed your services to the other person and then to start slagging someone and basically saying your paying crap money (which was all good for you until someone offered you more) I just don't get how people do that sorry
Who told you l cancelled at the last minute? Why have you assumed l dropped davell in the crap? Answer this question. Have you at any point in your life changed your mind?
coxiMerro

Post by coxiMerro »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:35 pm

Who told you l cancelled at the last minute? Why have you assumed l dropped davell in the crap? Answer this question. Have you at any point in your life changed your mind?
You don't want to start with me but yeah changed my mind but I honour outstanding commitments but you didn't did you nope
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

coxiMerro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:35 pm

You don't want to start with me but yeah changed my mind but I honour outstanding commitments but you didn't did you nope
Don't think you answered the questions. Perhaps it's better you stayed out of it.
coxiMerro

Post by coxiMerro »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:36 pm

Don't think you answered the questions. Perhaps it's better you stayed out of it.
Well perhaps you ain't a good reliable person that I would want to employ as a freelance driver and if you want me to stay out of it why post it all over here or fb if you can't accept others opinions don't stick on a coach driver forum everyone has there own opinions
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

coxiMerro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:36 pm
parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:36 pm

Well perhaps you ain't a good reliable person that I would want to employ as a freelance driver and if you want me to stay out of it why post it all over here or fb if you can't accept others opinions don't stick on a coach driver forum everyone has there own opinions
l never started this davell did. How dare he use site to trash my job ethics. You stepping into the Arena makes me feel sad. It's because you fail to see the obvious that the likes of davell gets away with this attitude. Maybe there should be more people like me who won't accept being bad mouthed on here by people who are happy to use the medium to slag people off. Your words not mine. And by the way how have l slagged him off by defending myself?
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

'don't want to start with me' wtf you going to do? Go all?
coxiMerro

Post by coxiMerro »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:39 pm

just saying as it is
avvyncia

Post by avvyncia »

coxiMerro wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:39 pm

just saying as it is
To clarify, just how much notice was given by the free lance driver that was no longer available to cover the job?
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

just saying as it is
As l recall it was over a weeks notice.
marterro+free

Post by marterro+free »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:40 pm

just saying as it is
how would you have felt if
Davell had contacted you with the same notice and said sorry mate dont need you got someone to do it cheaper.
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

marterro+free wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:41 pm

just saying as it is
Davell had contacted you with the same notice and said sorry mate dont need you got someone to do it cheaper.
I would have had no problem with it. Things change in the industry all the time. I'm self employed operators have no commitment to me. Are they not cancelling tours when they prove unprofitable? Operators all the time cancel and change depending on the circumstances. I'll say again at what point is it acceptable to cancel a job????
andreal

Post by andreal »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:42 pm

I would have had no problem with it. Things change in the industry all the time. I'm self employed operators have no commitment to me. Are they not cancelling tours when they prove unprofitable? Operators all the time cancel and change depending on the circumstances. I'll say again at what point is it acceptable to cancel a job????
i get both sides… but if your booked your booked.. regardless of all the gold chocolate coins your offered.. nothing worse then booking drivers and then being dropped regardless of time…
Once an operator books a job and secured the drivers they are fully dependent on you..
Finding ski drivers especially is bulllsh*t!
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

is a selfish prick who only sees his side of the story. Don’t matter now, done and dusted, but everyone should know he is a totally unreliable freelancer but he clearly will not admit it! Let’s move on, a very busy season coming and my rates go up to £40,000 per year on the 1st May 2023!!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:43 pm

is a selfish prick who only sees his side of the story. Don’t matter now, done and dusted, but everyone should know he is a totally unreliable freelancer but he clearly will not admit it! Let’s move on, a very busy season coming and my rates go up to £40,000 per year on the 1st May 2023!!
Abuse is the sign you have lost the argument!!!! I'm sure everybody that has met you will know your personality.
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

With regard to the comments about cancellation. At what point does cancellation become acceptable? Are the people voicing an opinion on here stating that they have never had to cancel anything? I've given a truthful account of my actions. Then davell reduces it too abuse. Says it all really. Furthermore l work for myself l need to put food on the table and a roof over my head. Are people really suggesting that l ignore £4000 just to commit to a job worth £1000. I told the bloke well in advance. He runs a coach company it is not beyond the realms of possibility he could easily find a replacement. Basically the man needs to be lied too then l would not have had him using here to lay poison. Ask him why if he was so affronted did he not phone me to discuss the matter????
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:45 pm

With regard to the comments about cancellation. At what point does cancellation become acceptable? Are the people voicing an opinion on here stating that they have never had to cancel anything? I've given a truthful account of my actions. Then davell reduces it too abuse. Says it all really. Furthermore l work for myself l need to put food on the table and a roof over my head. Are people really suggesting that l ignore £4000 just to commit to a job worth £1000. I told the bloke well in advance. He runs a coach company it is not beyond the realms of possibility he could easily find a replacement. Basically the man needs to be lied too then l would not have had him using here to lay poison. Ask him why if he was so affronted did he not phone me to discuss the matter????
True! Pity I ever met and employed you though! but never again!!!!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:45 pm

boom Mr 120 a day. You are a disgrace, you and your numpty sidekick
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:46 pm

More abuse??
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:47 pm

More abuse??
He is a stain. You are in the right.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:48 pm

More abuse??
£40,000 per year! who's the numpty now you Dipstick!
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

More abuse??
I wondered how long before you raised your smelly prose!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:49 pm

More abuse??
I wondered how long before you raised your smelly prose!
Smelly Prose? What are you 12?
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:48 pm

More abuse??
EVERY DRIVER SHOULD AVOID YOU
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:49 pm

BUT THEY DON'T BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE JUST A BARE FACED LIAR WITH SH*T FOR BRAINS!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:50 pm

BUT THEY DON'T BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU ARE JUST A BARE FACED LIAR WITH SH*T FOR BRAINS!
says the man who has now upped his ridiculous 120 a day to 140! Some percentage rise that
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:50 pm

says the man who has now upped his ridiculous 120 a day to 140! Some percentage rise that
HI Ian, got me for a while but your cover is blown with your account, time to stalk someone else now
JAMIELDER

Post by JAMIELDER »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:51 pm
Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:50 pm

HI Ian, got me for a while but your cover is blown with your account, time to stalk someone else now
why you say that parkman4 is not a trust worthy guy who does a lot of work for me and get very good reports so why belittle the person when he gave you enough notice that he could not fulfil the job that week we work in a industry where if tour is cancelled you don't pay the freelancer as u cancelled him and vice versa so when when a job that comes in and pays 4k for the few weeks compared to 120 a day for you (or maybe £140) so just remember you have cancelled jobs on freelance driver b4 so all I say is number 1 looks after himself in this day and age when you have been given over a weeks notice he couldn't do the job then he hasn't left you in the lurch.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

Employ him At your peril! when he cancels you a few days before departure for a few quid more? Never again!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:53 pm Employ him At your peril! when he cancels you a few days before departure for a few quid more? Never again!
Really. Perhaps you need to know exactly what happened. When did l cancel it wasn't a few days before and l had a perfect right to. Maybe you would have preferred that l give you a pack of lies. I cancelled quite properly. Maybe you should employ people properly and stop moaning when other people who aren't committed to you decide to cancel within a good time. you can find another driver.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:53 pm
206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:53 pm Employ him At your peril! when he cancels you a few days before departure for a few quid more? Never again!
Really. Perhaps you need to know exactly what happened. When did l cancel it wasn't a few days before and l had a perfect right to. Maybe you would have preferred that l give you a pack of lies. I cancelled quite properly. Maybe you should employ people properly and stop moaning when other people who aren't committed to you decide to cancel within a good time. you can find another driver.
I don’t think you understand the word “commitment”
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:54 pm
I know exactly what the word commitment means. But it certainly something you don't know. Why don't you commit to employing people and paying them properly and take work on only for them. The trouble with you is even when people who don't work for you give an honest reason why they need to cancel you fail to accept it. You are nothing more than selfish and self centred. Try looking at it from an employee's point of view instead of lining your pocket on the backs of working class people making a living. What really gets me is l told you in good time so you could get a replacement. I told you the truth. Like l said maybe l should have told you a pack of lies perhaps that would have satisfied you. I shudder to think what your employees have to tell you to keep their jobs.
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:55 pm

I know exactly what the word commitment means. But it certainly something you don't know. Why don't you commit to employing people and paying them properly and take work on only for them. The trouble with you is even when people who don't work for you give an honest reason why they need to cancel you fail to accept it. You are nothing more than selfish and self centred. Try looking at it from an employee's point of view instead of lining your pocket on the backs of working class people making a living. What really gets me is l told you in good time so you could get a replacement. I told you the truth. Like l said maybe l should have told you a pack of lies perhaps that would have satisfied you. I shudder to think what your employees have to tell you to keep their jobs.
I never heard such b*llsh*t in all my life, you must a sandwich short of a picnic or something? All an employer requires is reliability, plain and simple but you are unemployable I am afraid to say. Goodbye forever!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:55 pm

I never heard such b*llsh*t in all my life, you must a sandwich short of a picnic or something? All an employer requires is reliability, plain and simple but you are unemployable I am afraid to say. Goodbye forever!
but he is NOT an employee. He is a SUPPLIER
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

You mention my Porsche, why? it is 9 years old, about the same age as you apparently!
206.davellona

Post by 206.davellona »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:56 pm

Wrong again! When agreement is reached the driver becomes an employee for that period, DORK!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

206.davellona wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:58 pm

Wrong again! When agreement is reached the driver becomes an employee for that period, DORK!
er no he doesn't davell, a self employed driver is never an employee. How long have you been doing this again? This is basic basic stuff and you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

Any comment
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (95.32 KiB) Viewed 720 times
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:02 pm

Any comment
I struggling to believe this bloke runs a company. I've had my say let those who wish to come to a conclusion.
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:02 pm

Any comment
By the way l agreed to this job months ago. Maybe if l attach the correspondence Mr davell would like to pay me my daily rate.
andreal

Post by andreal »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:00 pm

er no he doesn't davell, a self employed driver is never an employee. How long have you been doing this again? This is basic basic stuff and you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole!
sir, so does that mean
Davell ordered from the supplier and the supplier failed to deliver after promising to deliver?
I’d cancel that supplier too…
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

andreal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:06 pm
Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:00 pm

sir, so does that mean
Davell ordered from the supplier and the supplier failed to deliver after promising to deliver?
I’d cancel that supplier too…
me too but self employed doesn't become an employee!
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

A few quid Where do you get that information from? You make it up as you go along!!!
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

Remind us what you pay a day? Deserve all you get
JAMIELDER

Post by JAMIELDER »

wasn't a few days it was at least 10 days notice so plz tell the truth and the facts....
Jancipol

Post by Jancipol »

JAMIELDER wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:08 pm

wasn't a few days it was at least 10 days notice so plz tell the truth and the facts....
well done mate!
JAMIELDER

Post by JAMIELDER »

Jancipol wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:09 pm
JAMIELDER wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:08 pm

well done mate!
I know as parkman4 is one of my drivers who i give a lot a work too and it was due to 1 of my other drivers got rushed into hospital and had his toes amputated so I had to pull Richard back and work for me
DEAKARGO

Post by DEAKARGO »

So what have we learnt from this
I guess a contract might of been useful with a cancellation policy in place
Very entertaining
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

DEAKARGO wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:14 pm So what have we learnt from this
Very entertaining
Thanks for your last. However is there some on here prepared to give me an answer as to how long a period is acceptable to cancel??
DEAKARGO

Post by DEAKARGO »

parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:15 pm
Very entertaining
Thanks for your last. However is there some on here prepared to give me an answer as to how long a period is acceptable to cancel??
Once you commit to a booking then I believe you cannot cancel without a penalty
But that works both ways
Therefore a simpler written agreement is what’s needed
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

DEAKARGO wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:15 pm
parkman4xx wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:15 pm
Very entertaining
Once you commit to a booking then I believe you cannot cancel without a penalty
But that works both ways
Therefore a simpler written agreement is what’s needed
Or maybe a retainer paid??
Stonell-Aim

Post by Stonell-Aim »

Crap like this makes life as a coach driver worth living.
parkman4xx

Post by parkman4xx »

Stonell-Aim wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:19 pm Crap like this makes life as a coach driver worth living.
I couldn't agree more mate :⁠-⁠)

Return to “Bus and coach drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”