Just because you got your 2 years or more experience it does not make you a driving god. They need encouragement and

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
pawellark

Re: Just because you got your 2 years or more experience it does not make you a driving god. They need encouragement and

Post by pawellark »

No it's not.2 years ago I had 24 quit per h,year ago 21 and a month ago 17.Now they call me for 16 p h for Cullina Haverhill -agency. Didnt even bother to pick up. I just found a random job for 100 euro here is Spain and hopefully not going back to s**tty weather and M25 after 15 years of doing in prefer to do anything else in the sun and have no pressure for fucking 16 quit per hour. Its the same money like in Poland or Spain on lories but cheaper rent
Garyds

Re: Just because you got your 2 years or more experience it does not make you a driving god. They need encouragement and

Post by Garyds »

pawellark wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:38 pm No it's not.2 years ago I had 24 quit per h,year ago 21 and a month ago 17.Now they call me for 16 p h for Cullina Haverhill -agency. Didnt even bother to pick up. I just found a random job for 100 euro here is Spain and hopefully not going back to s**tty weather and M25 after 15 years of doing in prefer to do anything else in the sun and have no pressure for fucking 16 quit per hour. Its the same money like in Poland or Spain on lories but cheaper rent
Hope you closed the door behind you
Bloody moaning light weight
Garyds

Post by Garyds »

pawellark wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:38 pm No it's not.2 years ago I had 24 quit per h,year ago 21 and a month ago 17.Now they call me for 16 p h for Cullina Haverhill -agency. Didnt even bother to pick up. I just found a random job for 100 euro here is Spain and hopefully not going back to s**tty weather and M25 after 15 years of doing in prefer to do anything else in the sun and have no pressure for fucking 16 quit per hour. Its the same money like in Poland or Spain on lories but cheaper rent
What a first class gormless thick idiot you are
It's because of dozy thick idiots like you that COVID spread like it did, if you lost close friend's to this evil deadly virus then maybe your view's would be different,.
O and for your information I didn't want Brexit and clear off bloody moaning lazy idiot.
ters_ponch

Post by ters_ponch »

jeronix-llay wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:34 pm
hatcharl wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:34 pm Well said but we shouldn’t have to work the amount of hours we do to earn ok money that’s the problem
you are clealy in the wrong job as the others whiners. Driving trucks should be for single people.its my thoughts.or famm drives.day runs and it could fit.with the i need!! I need.people then shorten'd hrs.smaller pay.and sit back and whatch. Your jobs.gone.when the philipino drives take over the eu are advertising in philipines.true hungary ads india drivers.
You are entertaining if nothing else.
jeronix-llay

Post by jeronix-llay »

ters_ponch wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:40 pm
hatcharl wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:34 pm Well said but we shouldn’t have to work the amount of hours we do to earn ok money that’s the problem
you are clealy in the wrong job as the others whiners. Driving trucks should be for single people.its my thoughts.or famm drives.day runs and it could fit.with the i need!! I need.people then shorten'd hrs.smaller pay.and sit back and whatch. Your jobs.gone.when the philipino drives take over the eu are advertising in philipines.true hungary ads india drivers.
Thank you but all drvers.should now value thier jobs even more.were you a driver.when all the polish drivers settled in uk. My sunday running money went from £ 47.00 pphr. Down to £23.00. Per hr.and its never recovered.run from london to dundee.we were paid more than most for a week. If pinno drives flood the uk market we are all fckd.entertain that.also the truck fairies. Wanting unions they will join snow white as her Dwarfs.
hatcharl

Post by hatcharl »

jeronix-llay wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:40 pm

Thank you but all drvers.should now value thier jobs even more.were you a driver.when all the polish drivers settled in uk. My sunday running money went from £ 47.00 pphr. Down to £23.00. Per hr.and its never recovered.run from london to dundee.we were paid more than most for a week. If pinno drives flood the uk market we are all fckd.entertain that.also the truck fairies. Wanting unions they will join snow white as her Dwarfs.
Pipe down mate get back in ya box
hatcharl

Post by hatcharl »

Where not in eu ya melt
jeronix-llay

Post by jeronix-llay »

hatcharl wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:42 pm

Where not in eu ya melt
I was trying to give parralels.to the past and now.if yu cant see that pal well.i was coming back to do another 3 years but now.its.total crap. But fortunately i lived DK BELGIE.AND SWEDE. SO MAYBE CAN WORK THERE AGAIN.
pow7glovia

Post by pow7glovia »

always has been, we shouldn’t have to work twice the hours in a week as normal workers too take home a decent wage. The industry has always been a low paid industry and it always will be be. We will earn a living out of it but we will never get rich at it
burntas

Post by burntas »

At one time all them people was at the bottom not knowing wtf they was doing haha pass on knowledge is what I say be humble!!!
ters_ponch

Post by ters_ponch »

burntas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm At one time all them people was at the bottom not knowing wtf they was doing haha pass on knowledge is what I say be humble!!!
the right and decent thing to do. I think most are afraid of loosing their jobs to a fresh eager driver.
burntas

Post by burntas »

ters_ponch wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm
burntas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm At one time all them people was at the bottom not knowing wtf they was doing haha pass on knowledge is what I say be humble!!!
the right and decent thing to do. I think most are afraid of loosing their jobs to a fresh eager driver.
exactly what I been thinking 🤔 they saying all this rubish because we gonna be taking all their work ahah
ters_ponch

Post by ters_ponch »

burntas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm
ters_ponch wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm
exactly what I been thinking 🤔 they saying all this rubish because we gonna be taking all their work ahah
I graft!! I work all the hours I can, I will carry on like that till I have got what I need done to my house, then a little cushion money. Then I will slow down. A bit lol 😂
RussellDesk

Post by RussellDesk »

Good on you mate, i know what you mean, truck drivers sit and watch people not helping except a few of us, i have had my class 1 34 years
Iaspot

Post by Iaspot »

Employers are going to run out of drivers in next few years because they wont give new passes a chance then all of a sudden it will be panick by the government again giving licences away with a packet of crisps car to class one killed it for new passes
hriso.1731

Post by hriso.1731 »

34th Yr and only ever seen 800+once so well done to anyone who earns that providing ya not being ran ragged
SebastChee

Post by SebastChee »

I believe the truth of the matter is that most drivers these days want everything handed to them on a plate for as little input as they can get away with.
I have had some of the best and most amazing driving jobs in my 25 years as a class 1 driver, I've consistently earned double even 3 times the average wage for many years and seen some amazing things driving across 3 continents, don't listen to the haters, there are far worse jobs out there than truck driving, far worse salaries and hourly rates, if you're prepared to put yourself out and make the effort you will always be rewarded with a glowing reputation and regularly amazing experiences. Be a driver of value, learn and provide expertise on as many levels as possible and you will always thrive and prosper. 👍

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”