Hello, I'am looking for a solution I have a huge problem with one haulier. He took the load from Ireland to Poland

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
davidCook

Re: Hello, I'am looking for a solution I have a huge problem with one haulier. He took the load from Ireland to Poland

Post by davidCook »

deansay wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:09 pm
Biel-Moff wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:09 pm
deansay wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:08 pm Did you owe him money from a previous job
nope
no reason for it it's theft report it
did you tell him when he finishes you can’t pay?
How long did you tell him after he completed the job?
How long did you tell him he would have to wait for his money?
And for you tell him before he was in Poland you would not be able to pay him?
When he has delivered your containers to Poland get his money and pay him in full!
You said you can’t just get the money so why book him,
Everyone wants paying straight away Or use a company that will accept 30 day invoice
Biel-Moff

Re: Hello, I'am looking for a solution I have a huge problem with one haulier. He took the load from Ireland to Poland

Post by Biel-Moff »

davidCook wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:10 pm
deansay wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:09 pm
Biel-Moff wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:09 pm

nope
no reason for it it's theft report it
did you tell him when he finishes you can’t pay?
How long did you tell him after he completed the job?
How long did you tell him he would have to wait for his money?
And for you tell him before he was in Poland you would not be able to pay him?
When he has delivered your containers to Poland get his money and pay him in full!
You said you can’t just get the money so why book him,
Everyone wants paying straight away Or use a company that will accept 30 day invoice
7 days, I wouldn’t have a problem paying at the unloading place but if he said to me straight away not that we were suppose to unload on Friday and on Monday I’m being told if I don’t get the money he won’t unload
WillisRip

Post by WillisRip »

Carefully review your contract with the haulier, checking for transportation terms, payment details, and dispute procedures. As your moving army goods, inform them of the situation, they will have established protocols.
Engage with the haulier to understand their concerns and explore negotiation possibilities. Keep records of all communications, including threats or demands. Consult a solicitor for legal guidance. If the haulier's actions seem illegal or contract violations, involve authorities in both countries and notify your insurance company.
To prevent such issues in the future, use stricter contract clauses, conduct haulier background checks, and use cargo tracking system to prevent such situations in the future.
SteveJin

Post by SteveJin »

WillisRip wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:11 pm Carefully review your contract with the haulier, checking for transportation terms, payment details, and dispute procedures. As your moving army goods, inform them of the situation, they will have established protocols.
Engage with the haulier to understand their concerns and explore negotiation possibilities. Keep records of all communications, including threats or demands. Consult a solicitor for legal guidance. If the haulier's actions seem illegal or contract violations, involve authorities in both countries and notify your insurance company.
To prevent such issues in the future, use stricter contract clauses, conduct haulier background checks, and use cargo tracking system to prevent such situations in the future.
as if there’s a contract bud , he’s put a load on a group mateys put his hand up !!!
neil.22

Post by neil.22 »

So many hero’s on here, ring the police! ring the police! be handy if you knew what country he was parked in, maybe try CIA?FBI?Mi5? ffs lads come on🤦‍♂️
dariJung

Post by dariJung »

neil.22 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:13 pm So many hero’s on here, ring the police! ring the police! be handy if you knew what country he was parked in, maybe try CIA?FBI?Mi5? ffs lads come on🤦‍♂️
I always thought we got paid on receipt of a clean CMR or P.O.D ? I wouldn't pay up front lol 😆
neil.22

Post by neil.22 »

dariJung wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:13 pm
neil.22 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:13 pm So many hero’s on here, ring the police! ring the police! be handy if you knew what country he was parked in, maybe try CIA?FBI?Mi5? ffs lads come on🤦‍♂️
I always thought we got paid on receipt of a clean CMR or P.O.D ? I wouldn't pay up front lol 😆
there’s more to this mate than he’s letting on, keeps adding things on in the comments, then he says that the lad parked up for 2 days before he rang him, won’t name the lad so he could put his side across🤷🏼‍♂️ was always proof of clean CMR then get paid👍 UNLESS you smell a rat that is🤦‍♂️ ps 730 gone yet?
dariJung

Post by dariJung »

neil.22 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:14 pm
dariJung wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:13 pm
there’s more to this mate than he’s letting on, keeps adding things on in the comments, then he says that the lad parked up for 2 days before he rang him, won’t name the lad so he could put his side across🤷🏼‍♂️ was always proof of clean CMR then get paid👍 UNLESS you smell a rat that is🤦‍♂️ ps 730 gone yet?
she's gone now mate, probably be piloting a 510 daf in the near future, yeah I think you're right mate, always 2 sides to every story 👍
scott_vinny

Post by scott_vinny »

By the sounds of it I reckon he thinks your only going to pay for 1 load aka £4000 and offering to pay 50% upfront is maybe making him believe that more he’s prob subbed it out for £6k on one truck so now worried he be £2k out if you only pay for 1 load not 2 loads on one truck … why did you think it was 2 loads or how has he got 2 loads on one truck ?
dariJung

Post by dariJung »

scott_vinny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:15 pm By the sounds of it I reckon he thinks your only going to pay for 1 load aka £4000 and offering to pay 50% upfront is maybe making him believe that more he’s prob subbed it out for £6k on one truck so now worried he be £2k out if you only pay for 1 load not 2 loads on one truck … why did you think it was 2 loads or how has he got 2 loads on one truck ?
probs 2 20ft boxes on a 40ft skel ?
scott_vinny

Post by scott_vinny »

dariJung wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:16 pm
scott_vinny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:15 pm By the sounds of it I reckon he thinks your only going to pay for 1 load aka £4000 and offering to pay 50% upfront is maybe making him believe that more he’s prob subbed it out for £6k on one truck so now worried he be £2k out if you only pay for 1 load not 2 loads on one truck … why did you think it was 2 loads or how has he got 2 loads on one truck ?
probs but why would it have been quoted for two wagons ?? Unless weights was over … in which case they all tried to be clever and make money and it’s back fired ..
dariJung

Post by dariJung »

scott_vinny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:16 pm
probs but why would it have been quoted for two wagons ?? Unless weights was over … in which case they all tried to be clever and make money and it’s back fired ..
possibly.
alexot

Post by alexot »

dariJung wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:20 pm
scott_vinny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:16 pm

possibly.
you will get one in a euroliner, not sure about 2 though
Hugheron

Post by Hugheron »

If you agree certain terms it’s a bit of a c****s trick to decide you suddenly want to change them terms.
All those saying pay him and he will deliver, would you trust him to keep to his side and deliver??
ScoMaco

Post by ScoMaco »

Hugheron wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:21 pm If you agree certain terms it’s a bit of a c****s trick to decide you suddenly want to change them terms.
All those saying pay him and he will deliver, would you trust him to keep to his side and deliver??
nope no way, but the poster is being rather cadgey too
Keitheo

Post by Keitheo »

Phone insurance claim as theft 😂😂
dascan

Post by dascan »

The key to all disputes is communication call the man speak to him work through the problem don't ask for advice
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

dascan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 pm The key to all disputes is communication call the man speak to him work through the problem don't ask for advice
you really think I didn’t try to solve this out in a nice manner ? I’m the last one that’s want to go to a war with hauliers
dascan

Post by dascan »

Biel-Moff wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm
dascan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 pm The key to all disputes is communication call the man speak to him work through the problem don't ask for advice
you really think I didn’t try to solve this out in a nice manner ? I’m the last one that’s want to go to a war with hauliers
If you have all the full details of the Company depending which country the company is registered in you should be able to notify the local authorities
paiyanli

Post by paiyanli »

Most containers have a tracker hidden in them have you checked ?
The load is stolen so police 👮‍♀️ should be called
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

paiyanli wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:29 pm Most containers have a tracker hidden in them have you checked ?
The load is stolen so police 👮‍♀️ should be called
yeah they’re on the case now been reported to border force too
jon_pylon

Post by jon_pylon »

Did the driver have his weetabix before leaving the UK?
HeelHeeley

Post by HeelHeeley »

Just pay the guy on arrival it’s that’s simple why does it take some people weeks to pay up it’s a joke
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

HeelHeeley wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:30 pm Just pay the guy on arrival it’s that’s simple why does it take some people weeks to pay up it’s a joke
This was not an option it was not our choice it was our offer to do so this way but someone did not agree to it.
John_ferer

Post by John_ferer »

Jonny Mcpeake just drop them off, stop being a prick
alanispo

Post by alanispo »

What was the outcome? Did you get your load back?
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

alanispo wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:34 pm What was the outcome? Did you get your load back?
yup tomorrow it will be unloaded
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

alanispo wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:34 pm What was the outcome? Did you get your load back?
yes I did
McKeens

Post by McKeens »

So are you going to give us the full story now and how the agreement was made to deliver the goods?
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

McKeens wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:35 pm So are you going to give us the full story now and how the agreement was made to deliver the goods?
yes I will in a separate post 🫡
alexot

Post by alexot »

So what happened in the end?
Biel-Moff

Post by Biel-Moff »

moffBBauer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 pm pay up problem solved
For a job that has not been done? Being delayed? If i come and paint your house I paint half of it and than order a scaffloader you to pay for it and than not show up and leave the house only half painted would you pay me?

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”