Hi folks, Do we all realize we could shut these big Haulage companies down by tomorrow Then the little guys can come

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
wattzChano

Re: Hi folks, Do we all realize we could shut these big Haulage companies down by tomorrow Then the little guys can come

Post by wattzChano »

lowee44me wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:41 pm
Chris_Choice wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:40 pm This isn't France, the people have no power here
that’s true but we have unity in numbers
the people are the power if we all stick together the country would grind to a halt in a week
lowee44me

Re: Hi folks, Do we all realize we could shut these big Haulage companies down by tomorrow Then the little guys can come

Post by lowee44me »

wattzChano wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:41 pm
Chris_Choice wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:40 pm This isn't France, the people have no power here
the people are the power if we all stick together the country would grind to a halt in a week
your telling a man who’s had 50 years in the job and done a lot of European work and seen what can be achieved by unity
wattzChano

Post by wattzChano »

lowee44me wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:42 pm
wattzChano wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:41 pm

your telling a man who’s had 50 years in the job and done a lot of European work and seen what can be achieved by unity
same as me mate
Spennso

Post by Spennso »

what a Croc of sh*t . You have no power because you already think you have no power. An true , 1 person can't change the world but a collective can
Chris_Choice

Post by Chris_Choice »

Spennso wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:43 pm
what a Croc of sh*t . You have no power because you already think you have no power. An true , 1 person can't change the world but a collective can
Name 1 time the people over here have united & revolted an issue, never!
Powerless.
We ain't the middle east either ,where they actually do revolutionize against the government & all stand by each other.
People don't even stick together at work never mind trying to take on the government.
🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ you've watched brave heart too many times
Spennso

Post by Spennso »

Chris_Choice wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:44 pm
Powerless.
We ain't the middle east either ,where they actually do revolutionize against the government & all stand by each other.
People don't even stick together at work never mind trying to take on the government.
1970's tax rise . The people protested , the people won .
Chris_Choice

Post by Chris_Choice »

Spennso wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Powerless.
Too obedient these days though ...tories again as well ,tax tax tax
Spennso

Post by Spennso »

Chris_Choice wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 pm
Spennso wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Powerless.
Too obedient these days though ...tories again as well ,tax tax tax
Everything you earn , do and spend is taxed . You earn your money - it's taxed , you spend your money - it's taxed . The company taking your money is taxed ... you borrow money is charged at 6% 8% ... you save your money you get 0.5% .... so the banks take your money , lend it to someone else make (x amount) then give you pretty much nothing .... the whole system is against us
claindo99

Post by claindo99 »

The trouble is there is too many ppl that will say 'I'm alright Jack' this isn't France, and no one will stick together bc most ppl talk the talk but won't walk the walk
jemunow

Post by jemunow »

Can’t tell most drivers it’s them
That’s got the power- they love being sheep unfortunately- bred into them from nursery - go to nursery- go to school- get a job till your now 67 and hope your live till your 75 whilst the elite spend more money on heating their outdoor swimming pool than you earn in a year
simon_shin

Post by simon_shin »

Personally wouldn't driver class 1 for 12.50 as you can drive 3.5t vans for 13-14 an hour... I only have 6 months driving class 2 behind me and I'm extremely lucky... I'm doing 19 an hr. soon to be 21 an hr. but if your happy who gives a dam... But I do agree these big companies...

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”