It seems some of you guys don't know that Ltd companies need their Own Olicence.

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Dunky.Matrix

Re: It seems some of you guys don't know that Ltd companies need their Own Olicence.

Post by Dunky.Matrix »

Well until I’m told otherwise I’ll stay as I am on Ltd paying about a grand a year in tax.
Jrba

Re: It seems some of you guys don't know that Ltd companies need their Own Olicence.

Post by Jrba »

Dunky.Matrix wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:35 pm Well until I’m told otherwise I’ll stay as I am on Ltd paying about a grand a year in tax.
It's your responsibility to ensure you are legal, not someone else's responsibility to tell you.
niksly

Post by niksly »

No you don't.
I also own an HGV, don't need an O licence for that either.
walatime

Post by walatime »

Don't really understand the context of the original statement. I've read the case against Quick Road Transport. Not clear whether this company has been fronting for owner operators who do not have their own operator licence. I have read that the TM has issue with companies who permanently crew their vehicles with Limited company drivers.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”