I'm owed money by this company LTD and been chasing them for a few days. Finally got a message back and I was told

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
KinDeepy

I'm owed money by this company LTD and been chasing them for a few days. Finally got a message back and I was told

Post by KinDeepy »

I'm owed money by this company (JM Distribution Services Midlands) LTD and been chasing them for a few days. Finally got a message back and I was told they have gone under. 😳😳
So if you are owed money also by this company it looks you won't be getting it.
Neillo

Re: I'm owed money by this company LTD and been chasing them for a few days. Finally got a message back and I was told

Post by Neillo »

I'd check that's true could be lying 🤥
SomberLummo

Re: I'm owed money by this company LTD and been chasing them for a few days. Finally got a message back and I was told

Post by SomberLummo »

Neillo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm I'd check that's true could be lying 🤥
...It`s true, I got a text off a mate who works there on Friday night telling me exactly the same, and that their wages had been paid through another company the day before......They are proper shysters who took it over, the previous owner was kosher......same mob who took *W.J.Capper* down the other month.......
Neillo

Post by Neillo »

SomberLummo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm
...It`s true, I got a text off a mate who works there on Friday night telling me exactly the same, and that their wages had been paid through another company the day before......They are proper shysters who took it over, the previous owner was kosher......same mob who took *W.J.Capper* down the other month.......
sh**houses then 👍
Lakhiff

Post by Lakhiff »

SomberLummo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm
same I talk last week he told me I don’t want pay
KinDeepy

Post by KinDeepy »

Time will tell mate if they are lying I will get my money somehow.
doodlectur

Post by doodlectur »

That's no good at this time ....
Keep chase them and if no chance to receive any money ...try with claim court...
Good Luck!
Guymith

Post by Guymith »

If they have gone bankrupt and you are a creditor you should hear from the receivers giving the official position.
KinDeepy

Post by KinDeepy »

Guymith wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 pm If they have gone bankrupt and you are a creditor you should hear from the receivers giving the official position.
Indeed mate. He told me that they finished last week so might take a couple of weeks.
Kixrk

Post by Kixrk »

Was it a haulier or clearing house
SomberLummo

Post by SomberLummo »

Kixrk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm Was it a haulier or clearing house
haulier.... Part of a group, which loads one after another with debt, and moves on..... Criminal IMO
Kixrk

Post by Kixrk »

SomberLummo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 pm
Kixrk wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm Was it a haulier or clearing house
haulier.... Part of a group, which loads one after another with debt, and moves on..... Criminal IMO
just looked on companies house looks like they have been rocking for a bit was they based in Thetford
Lloyden

Post by Lloyden »

Good luck, I've been waiting 10 years from Debens transport liquidators
KinDeepy

Post by KinDeepy »

Lloyden wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 pm Good luck, I've been waiting 10 years from Debens transport liquidators
I won't be waiting mate to be honest I might as well forget about it .. It's not a lot of money but definitely there are some people who are owed big monies.
Lemiss

Post by Lemiss »

Lloyden wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 pm Good luck, I've been waiting 10 years from Debens transport liquidators
😂😂 same 11k they took me for
Lloyden

Post by Lloyden »

Lemiss wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 pm
😂😂 same 11k they took me for
was that Debens too
dluznierm

Post by dluznierm »

Keep accepting 90 days payments boys🤦‍♂️ By doing this you all makes huge favour for the industry like we can see in this situation 🙄
If some 1 order your service he should pay up front. Simple as this. Or at delivery before unloading but this would be complicated so upfront is best option while placing job order.
walatime

Post by walatime »

dluznierm wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 pm Keep accepting 90 days payments boys🤦‍♂️ By doing this you all makes huge favour for the industry like we can see in this situation 🙄
If some 1 order your service he should pay up front. Simple as this. Or at delivery before unloading but this would be complicated so upfront is best option while placing job order.
your trucks would never leave the yard if you want up front payment.
Deepoly

Post by Deepoly »

Mate if it was me I'll drive down see what's there and take it as money that's mine!!! My old boss did that to a company and they didn't even stop him cause he had it down on paper! Go get what's yours and don't let them mug you off mate
SomberLummo

Post by SomberLummo »

Deepoly wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm Mate if it was me I'll drive down see what's there and take it as money that's mine!!! My old boss did that to a company and they didn't even stop him cause he had it down on paper! Go get what's yours and don't let them mug you off mate
Unfortunately you wouldn't get in their yard, it's a shared user gaff with tight security who were aware of the situation last week, because their rent went moody aswell 😳
Deepoly

Post by Deepoly »

SomberLummo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm
Deepoly wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm Mate if it was me I'll drive down see what's there and take it as money that's mine!!! My old boss did that to a company and they didn't even stop him cause he had it down on paper! Go get what's yours and don't let them mug you off mate
Unfortunately you wouldn't get in their yard, it's a shared user gaff with tight security who were aware of the situation last week, because their rent went moody aswell 😳
all I can say is I'm sorry for you and wish it didn't happen but next which should go to all off us no money in two weeks off work then no haulage! But good luck mate hope you bounce back
KinDeepy

Post by KinDeepy »

Deepoly wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm
SomberLummo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm
all I can say is I'm sorry for you and wish it didn't happen but next which should go to all off us no money in two weeks off work then no haulage! But good luck mate hope you bounce back
I'm okay mate it's just a small amount. I was just letting people know. They are some who are not aware and are owed a lot of money
DanielXo

Post by DanielXo »

Roan Hay might be able to give you advice
SomberLummo

Post by SomberLummo »

DanielXo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:38 pm Roan Hay might be able to give you advice
he's already helped one of their suppliers, but it's been a long process due to their dodgy dealings. He got his money back eventually 💰
KinDeepy

Post by KinDeepy »

Curtis2ee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 pmBDP?
I'm lost mate what does BDP mean?
ezafizz

Post by ezafizz »

We got paid my brother went and sat in the office for the afternoon couple weeks back a load of inconvenience though for a grand another fluff ball company all flash and no cash.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”