Currently looking to set myself up as an ETM - based in Cannock, so on the Staffordshire/West Midlands border

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV, National or International) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Le06apr21

Currently looking to set myself up as an ETM - based in Cannock, so on the Staffordshire/West Midlands border

Post by Le06apr21 »

Hello all,
I have a road haulage international CPC, I am based in Cannock, so on the Staffordshire/West Midlands border.
Currently looking to set myself up as an ETM.
I have grown up around road haulage, with family running road haulage businesses. Always been involved in the offices. Worked most recently for 7 years in a general haulage office. Dealing with planning, compliance, maintenance, drivers hours, downloading vehicles/drivers cards, licence checks, insurance to name a few things!
The business closed due to the retirement of the directors, which is why I decided to look at doing external transport management!
Any contacts or advice would be much appreciated. Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks I’m advance

Contact the poster in our Facebook group "CPC Transport Managers UK":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cpc.tm/ ... 482803654/
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le06apr21

Re: Currently looking to set myself up as an ETM - based in Cannock, so on the Staffordshire/West Midlands border

Post by Le06apr21 »

Thank you. Will do that!

Lynda Howes at Classic Transport Consultancy
or Fleetplanner

thank you

no problem. You should have no trouble going along with the job based on your experience but if you need any guidance with the ins and outs of it please shout.
Nice thing about all those above is they will do the application for you, which is handy to take that stress. Then they just hand you over when you are on the licence.
Plenty of good experienced voices on here but also plenty of not so good advice so just be careful 👍🏻

one other thought. You are not far from me and I have a couple of clients in the area. If you wanted to shadow a client visit at any point to go through some things. You would be most welcome.

this sounds great - thank you so much for the offer! I will send you a message now!

Dropped you a message
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”