Could someone please help with lock-in and lockout when downloading a the Tacho on wagons?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le12apr21

Could someone please help with lock-in and lockout when downloading a the Tacho on wagons?

Post by Le12apr21 »

Morning People of the world. Could someone please help with lock-in and lockout when downloading a the Tacho on wagons?
Do I need to lockout every time I do the downloads or keep in lock??
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le12apr21

Re: Could someone please help with lock-in and lockout when downloading a the Tacho on wagons?

Post by Le12apr21 »

You need to lock the vehicle in to your company when you first get it, keep it locked in for the duration you have the vehicle.

And then if you sell/de-hire for example lock it back out.

That's great, thank you. I'm glad I've been doing it correctly.

In bud

Thank you! ☺️

Have you started a new job ?

no mate its on the training if you know what I mean?
Why....did I say something wrong or asked the wrong question?

Lock your company card in when you get the vehicle and leave it locked in until you get rid of the vehicle..

cheers dave

No mate all good
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”