Hi I am looking for 2x parking spaces in Derby. Anyone that could help? Ideal derby area Donnington or derby towards

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
MarkJo

Hi I am looking for 2x parking spaces in Derby. Anyone that could help? Ideal derby area Donnington or derby towards

Post by MarkJo »

Hi I am looking for 2x parking spaces in Derby.
Anyone that could help? Ideal derby area. Donnington or derby towards Nottingham
MarkJo

Re: Hi I am looking for 2x parking spaces in Derby. Anyone that could help? Ideal derby area Donnington or derby towards

Post by MarkJo »

Savino wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:09 pmDoncaster area
to far but thanks
Tomashi80

Re: Hi I am looking for 2x parking spaces in Derby. Anyone that could help? Ideal derby area Donnington or derby towards

Post by Tomashi80 »

Savino wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:09 pmDoncaster area
where to?
Jamerel

Post by Jamerel »

Try to Pete Ford maybe? Not far from Derby
Derrico

Post by Derrico »

Try just off the a50 the concrete road on left coming towards swarkestone it's down to a farm
Petexa

Post by Petexa »

I have space Barton under needwood
MarkJo

Post by MarkJo »

Petexa wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:14 pm I have space Barton under needwood
hi could you send me a pm with details and postcode

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”