Im looking at doing my TM cpc, has anyone had experience with logistics uk (fta) if so would you recommend them?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le12apr21

Im looking at doing my TM cpc, has anyone had experience with logistics uk (fta) if so would you recommend them?

Post by Le12apr21 »

Hi, im looking at doing my TM cpc, has anyone had experience with logistics uk (fta) if so would you recommend them? Thanks
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le12apr21

Re: Im looking at doing my TM cpc, has anyone had experience with logistics uk (fta) if so would you recommend them?

Post by Le12apr21 »

Yes definitely. I did mine with them and the instruction and context was spot on. Passed 1st time with v little experience in transport. Instructor was a guy named Barry Parr.

top bloke is Barry 👏

absolutely

I did mine through FTA highly recommend

Also through FTA. The online course is pretty comprehensive, I would very much recommend the face to face 2 day revision session prior to the Case Study exam if they are running them. Really helped to lay it all out clearly.

I’m currently doing my online course with Logistics Uk. Hopefully sitting exams in June.

Thanks all glad to hear good things about them.

All good for me. Passed with them, they helped me out with an issue I was having with the company I was working for too. I recommend them.

Defo recommend Logistics U.K, passed both exams first time within 3 months using the online TM CPC programme they run. Great support from the instructors !

Yes and yes, passed both parts first time.

NTP Services have a decent rep for online TM course

Highly recommend FTA. I passed both exams first time. Class room based
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”