When you think of accreditations, which do you think is best for your business? FORS? DVSA ER?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le12apr21

When you think of accreditations, which do you think is best for your business? FORS? DVSA ER?

Post by Le12apr21 »

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le12apr21

Re: When you think of accreditations, which do you think is best for your business? FORS? DVSA ER?

Post by Le12apr21 »

A good TM, legal compliance and contractual obligation. Combination of all three. A good TM will keep you legally compliant, and implement suitable best practice.
Where a contract requirement goes further, a review of which is best, and acceptable will answer that.
Many places accepting ER won't accept just FORS, but many FORS accept ER etc

FORS is pretty much pointless unless you’re delivering to FORS sites, a lot of money for a sticker on the door

each to their own - earnt a few £ from it.

lots of people have, I meat to post that for Richard on the main wall not a response to you. I know companies that make money from FORS and others that can’t dump it fast enough

FORS is set up that if you are FORS your supposed to ask your suppliers to be FORS now that to me is more about them making money than about compliance or safety
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”