Is this correct? the TC requires the maintenance providers address on the PMIs. But this is a new one on me.

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
daaspa

Is this correct? the TC requires the maintenance providers address on the PMIs. But this is a new one on me.

Post by daaspa »

I have just been informed, that apparently, the TC requires the maintenance providers address on the PMIs.
Is this correct?
My company provides software and a number of maintenance companies are using it. I've obviously seen forms from like RHA, FTA etc, but this is a new one on me.
Pausale

Re: Is this correct? the TC requires the maintenance providers address on the PMIs. But this is a new one on me.

Post by Pausale »

A common failing on PMI sheets is that workshops seldom add their name and address unless using their own printed stationary.
alfredo

Re: Is this correct? the TC requires the maintenance providers address on the PMIs. But this is a new one on me.

Post by alfredo »

I insist on it, even if it’s only their company stamp
daaspa

Post by daaspa »

alfredo wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:55 pm I insist on it, even if it’s only their company stamp
where the company have provided a logo (and the maintenance company in question has done so), the logo is on the document.
pilladax

Post by pilladax »

If the provider is using bespoke pre-printed forms that have their name, and address on that is acceptable. Electronic systems such as R2C require the Maint provider to input their details.
One thing I find when auditing is the Maint provider doesn’t use the full company name and entity when completing inspection sheets. I.e. Joe Bloggs Haulage Ltd is just written or typed J Bloggs or any combination but seldom the full legal name and entity
Mulleco

Post by Mulleco »

The digital maintenance sheets we use now have our garage name and address on them but the techpro books we used to use didn’t have an option for a address.
Indmann

Post by Indmann »

I’ve just been advising an operator with “problems” and this issue was raised as a concern during a site visit
Dawsma

Post by Dawsma »

I insist on Provider name, address, the inspectors printed name, signed & their postcode, as well as place of inspection.
Bryeber

Post by Bryeber »

Yes, it should be printed on the inspection sheet. Usually a rubber stamp at the top in the details section.

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”