We also looking from a good priced tm manger in the SE London area please pm me thank you.

Ads by companies looking to hire internal or external transport managers
JayeGutsy

We also looking from a good priced tm manger in the SE London area please pm me thank you.

Post by JayeGutsy »

BarzoiMo

Re: We also looking from a good priced tm manger in the SE London area please pm me thank you.

Post by BarzoiMo »

JCS Transport Consultancy Ltd Jamie Campbell
Danieller

Re: We also looking from a good priced tm manger in the SE London area please pm me thank you.

Post by Danieller »

Hi I have sent you a PM but it’s not letting me to send it.
If you are still looking please give me a message 👌🏻
JayeGutsy

Post by JayeGutsy »

Danieller wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:00 pm Hi I have sent you a PM but it’s not letting me to send it.
I think it’s the way the group operates for some reason aim unable to message you as-well.
Danieller

Post by Danieller »

JayeGutsy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:01 pm
Danieller wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:00 pm Hi I have sent you a PM but it’s not letting me to send it.
I think it’s the way the group operates for some reason aim unable to message you as-well.
hi I have just sent a message to you on your WhatsApp 👍🏼
JayeGutsy

Post by JayeGutsy »

Chsondie wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:02 pmInterested
okay do you know how we can pm from here?
Johnicap

Post by Johnicap »

Good priced? Sounds like you are looking for a cheap one. You only get what you pay for, and looking at all the questions posted, there are lots of people who have not long passed the exam with no practical experience, are just looking to boost their income with a second part time job

Return to “Transport manager job vacancies | TM services wanted”