Hello out there in Coach Driver Land, l have just recently just become recently unemployed, l have full PCV licence,

Ads by bus and coach drivers looking for work
Razz.young

Hello out there in Coach Driver Land, l have just recently just become recently unemployed, l have full PCV licence,

Post by Razz.young »

Hello out there in Coach Driver Land, l have just recently just become recently unemployed, l have full PCV licence, an upto date CPC and Tacho Card, l have no points on my license, l live in Birmingham UK, so l was hoping there is any coach companies near Birmingham that are looking for coach drivers would it be possible for them to contact me if possible thanks
Razz.young

Re: Hello out there in Coach Driver Land, l have just recently just become recently unemployed, l have full PCV licence,

Post by Razz.young »

asap1stery wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:55 pm Bouden Coach Travel
thanks my friend but l am actually coming to see you or Morgan at 11pm tomorrow
neworco-500

Re: Hello out there in Coach Driver Land, l have just recently just become recently unemployed, l have full PCV licence,

Post by neworco-500 »

Razz.young wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:55 pm
I would recommend Adel Bouden, he's a good guy and pays a very good wage
qaisto.1362

Post by qaisto.1362 »

Razz.young wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:55 pm
Bouden Coach Travel
SampRamp

Post by SampRamp »

Aston manor coaches
beevonPRO

Post by beevonPRO »

We're still recruiting for Megabus Drivers at Mighty Travels Ltd. Give us a call on 07728 205 104 if you're interested.
davLyfe

Post by davLyfe »

Try Solus Tamworth if not to far
lemunde

Post by lemunde »

Endeavour Coaches, Johnsons, Mighty Travels, Attain Travel, most Birmingham area operators are looking...check indeed jobsite as well most of the above are on there
MoMoonce

Post by MoMoonce »

Call in almost any Operator they are all looking for Good Drivers.
COLINZERP

Post by COLINZERP »

MoMoonce wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:04 pm Call in almost any Operator they are all looking for Good Drivers.
maybe thats why he ..... oh I am being mean ... sorry
MoMoonce

Post by MoMoonce »

COLINZERP wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:05 pm
MoMoonce wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:04 pm Call in almost any Operator they are all looking for Good Drivers.
having been in the Coaching industry I thought that all drivers knew just what a Valuable commodity they were!
COLINZERP

Post by COLINZERP »

MoMoonce wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:05 pm
having been in the Coaching industry I thought that all drivers knew just what a Valuable commodity they were!
I was only teasing however having only just come into the industry I have noticed it is a drivers market to a certain degree.
You have to work for yourself though, as in approaching companies to show them you are interested not just another driver who can't be bothered.
MoMoonce

Post by MoMoonce »

COLINZERP wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm
MoMoonce wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:05 pm

I was only teasing however having only just come into the industry I have noticed it is a drivers market to a certain degree.
You have to work for yourself though, as in approaching companies to show them you are interested not just another driver who can't be bothered.
yes I saw what you meant. My have been driving coaches for nearly 40 years and am still at it aged 75.My Son has been a Transport Manager in the industry for many years and he and I get to recognize certain names!
Bow+Brougham

Post by Bow+Brougham »

364-ashgene wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:07 pm Rhiannon Broughton
I've messaged him 😄
GaryXp

Post by GaryXp »

Almost every company crying out for drivers. Rarer n rockin horse sh*t 🤣
Razz.young

Post by Razz.young »

GaryXp wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:08 pm Almost every company crying out for drivers. Rarer n rockin horse sh*t 🤣
that’s what you would think l been to 2 companies today and been told they don’t need anybody at the moment
ChPink

Post by ChPink »

Message Sukhi Thandi, might help you
CollYounger

Post by CollYounger »

Any coach driver worth his salt could walk into any coach company premises and leave with a job got to admit you need to get off your arse and go to them show them your keen
Razz.young

Post by Razz.young »

CollYounger wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:11 pm Any coach driver worth his salt could walk into any coach company premises and leave with a job got to admit you need to get off your arse and go to them show them your keen
who the are you?
CollYounger

Post by CollYounger »

Razz.young wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:12 pm
CollYounger wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:11 pm Any coach driver worth his salt could walk into any coach company premises and leave with a job got to admit you need to get off your arse and go to them show them your keen
who the are you?
obviously one of the many many drivers who can get a pcv driving job anywhere
griff8nacio

Post by griff8nacio »

Johnsons Coaches we are after drivers 🙂 drop them a call in the morning
denniPPenni

Post by denniPPenni »

Most companies are looking for drivers but i totally agree with colin you need to contact them. They will not come knocking. You stated you have pcv. Tacho card and cpc you must have left home to get these take. Details into coach companies
PadGrabs

Post by PadGrabs »

Try Bridgnorth & Stourport Coaches
Quizzity

Post by Quizzity »

Try getting off your backside and go and ask them. If your a driver you should already know all your local firms, or have you been driving around with your eyes closed. I've been out of the coach industry for 30 years, having been driving hgv 1 and then transport management. Last year I decided to try coach driving again, so I got off my ass and the 1st company I asked gave me work.
traumach

Post by traumach »

What experience do you have? Send me your cv to [email protected]
ianmayGoo

Post by ianmayGoo »

Several in WALSALL.....Fastline poss

Return to “Bus and coach drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”