Hi everyone, £19 to renew tacho card robbing bar stewards

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
rubsTobby

Re: Hi everyone, £19 to renew tacho card robbing bar stewards

Post by rubsTobby »

Imagine a mechanic having to pay for all the tools to do their jobs? … Oh wait most of them do.
As for CPC Card, most industries now require you to do some regular mandatory training and assessments to keep up to date with current legislation. Folk Lift Drivers, Gas fitters/engineers etc and their fees are a lot higher than LGV or PCV.
You just have to accept the costs which go with your chosen occupation or change.
paul1enga

Post by paul1enga »

rubsTobby wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:16 pm Imagine a mechanic having to pay for all the tools to do their jobs? … Oh wait most of them do.
As for CPC Card, most industries now require you to do some regular mandatory training and assessments to keep up to date with current legislation. Folk Lift Drivers, Gas fitters/engineers etc and their fees are a lot higher than LGV or PCV.
You just have to accept the costs which go with your chosen occupation or change.
totally agree it's what it is I pay 300 pounds every 3 years so that I can service fire extinguisher I keep my cpc updated didgy card etc we all pay something to go to work
iann2rbin

Post by iann2rbin »

Look at this now much will the card earn you in 5 years, and without it ? So £19 is not a bad investment.

Return to “Bus and coach drivers | General discussions”