Most likely a question that will get me shot but I'll ask anyways. How does one apply for a meeting with a traffic

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Losraxx

Most likely a question that will get me shot but I'll ask anyways. How does one apply for a meeting with a traffic

Post by Losraxx »

Most likely a question that will get me shot but I'll ask anyways.
How does one apply for a meeting with a traffic commissioner not any of his lackeys but the actual main person in charge of the area?
Colisman

Re: Most likely a question that will get me shot but I'll ask anyways. How does one apply for a meeting with a traffic

Post by Colisman »

Loosen all your wheel nuts and head down the M1
stasiana

Re: Most likely a question that will get me shot but I'll ask anyways. How does one apply for a meeting with a traffic

Post by stasiana »

Colisman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:13 pm Loosen all your wheel nuts and head down the M1
probably the most direct route Colinsman although said in jest.
DOLLAMIN

Post by DOLLAMIN »

Truthfully I've emailed the office asking for either a direct response or a meeting in person with the TC got this response
Attachments
Email.jpg
Email.jpg (41.44 KiB) Viewed 198 times
poeterClear

Post by poeterClear »

Join Rha, we have meetings normally around October all around the UK where the local TC attends as a result I have met;
Ms Davies Wales
Mr Evans Wales
Mr Dorrington W.Mids at WMMAC
Mr Denton ex W.Mids several times
Mr Blackmore N.E twice
Mr Evans NW twice
Ms Bell prev Senior TC
Mr Turfitt 3 times
Ms Bell London
Mr Rooney
Several Deputy TC's.
I have also met at Microlise Conference both TC's and tge Head of DVSA.
You can talk with these people so long as you are respectful.
Idolli

Post by Idolli »

poeterClear wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:16 pm Join Rha, we have meetings normally around October all around the UK where the local TC attends as a result I have met;
Ms Davies Wales
Mr Evans Wales
Mr Dorrington W.Mids at WMMAC
Mr Denton ex W.Mids several times
Mr Blackmore N.E twice
Mr Evans NW twice
Ms Bell prev Senior TC
Mr Turfitt 3 times
Ms Bell London
Mr Rooney
Several Deputy TC's.
I have also met at Microlise Conference both TC's and tge Head of DVSA.
You can talk with these people so long as you are respectful.
you hit the nail on the head pal.
He’s so disrespectful of the people within the organization, I was talking to Steve Patel on Friday morning along with his colleague Kevin Holiday, exceptionally knowledgeable gentlemen so the originator of the question needs to brush up on his manners in my opinion.
jinChat

Post by jinChat »

Start by using your real name!
pligwort

Post by pligwort »

I think you would need to start at a lower level - but with your disrespectful naming them as lackeys your chance of a good reception is slim. It would need to be a matter of industry wide importance, not individual importance, to deserve the time of TC. Would you expect a police Chief Constable to give you an appointment? And there are vastly more of them than TC's.
Losraxx

Post by Losraxx »

pligwort wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm I think you would need to start at a lower level - but with your disrespectful naming them as lackeys your chance of a good reception is slim. It would need to be a matter of industry wide importance, not individual importance, to deserve the time of TC. Would you expect a police Chief Constable to give you an appointment? And there are vastly more of them than TC's.
but they are lackeys following orders unable to think for themselves I want the generals scalp
Cl_Calumaf

Post by Cl_Calumaf »

Losraxx wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm
pligwort wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm I think you would need to start at a lower level - but with your disrespectful naming them as lackeys your chance of a good reception is slim. It would need to be a matter of industry wide importance, not individual importance, to deserve the time of TC. Would you expect a police Chief Constable to give you an appointment? And there are vastly more of them than TC's.
but they are lackeys following orders unable to think for themselves I want the generals scalp
That attitude is really going to work for you. I have a caseworker and he is great and we are on first name terms.
Maybe try to be a lot more humble than up to now.
Cakenh

Post by Cakenh »

Why can't you speak to your case worker?
Losraxx

Post by Losraxx »

Cakenh wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:22 pm Why can't you speak to your case worker?
because I don't have one? I wanna go direct to the power!
ThrillTribee

Post by ThrillTribee »

I can’t even get a doctors appointment! You can’t and won’t get an individual appointment with the commissioner unless you are in the brown smelly stuff. Then enjoy your public inquiry.
Losraxx

Post by Losraxx »

ThrillTribee wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:22 pm I can’t even get a doctors appointment! You can’t and won’t get an individual appointment with the commissioner unless you are in the brown smelly stuff. Then enjoy your public inquiry.
finally an honest answer

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”