Evening I'm in Andola Italy near Trento. Looking for toilet drop and coach wash in the area. The only one I know is

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
miknzer

Evening I'm in Andola Italy near Trento. Looking for toilet drop and coach wash in the area. The only one I know is

Post by miknzer »

Evening I'm in Andola Italy near Trento.
Looking for toilet drop and coach wash in the area.
The only one I know is Q8 garage near Verona but that over 2hrs away does anyone know of one closer that you use.
laityreedUr

Re: Evening I'm in Andola Italy near Trento. Looking for toilet drop and coach wash in the area. The only one I know is

Post by laityreedUr »

A few of the services on route has toilet drops
miknzer

Re: Evening I'm in Andola Italy near Trento. Looking for toilet drop and coach wash in the area. The only one I know is

Post by miknzer »

laityreedUr wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:22 pm A few of the services on route has toilet drops
thank u where here already do u know the nearest one that has it pal
laityreedUr

Post by laityreedUr »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:24 pm
laityreedUr wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:22 pm A few of the services on route has toilet drops
off top of my head no
laityreedUr

Post by laityreedUr »

Here
Attachments
Google.jpg
Google.jpg (84.41 KiB) Viewed 118 times
laityreedUr

Post by laityreedUr »

Try this place
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

laityreedUr wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:26 pm
Try this place
thank u found u for you help
PaPaullz

Post by PaPaullz »

Nogaredo svs northbound.
Attachments
Map.jpg
Map.jpg (111.09 KiB) Viewed 113 times
murrayimFox

Post by murrayimFox »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:28 pm
murrayimFox wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:27 pm Andola? Never heard of it! 🤷‍♂️
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Viale ... ?entry=ttu
Andalo, different place! 🙄
barrRRocket

Post by barrRRocket »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:28 pm
murrayimFox wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:27 pm Andola? Never heard of it! 🤷‍♂️
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Viale ... ?entry=ttu
you are so clever
Nield.park

Post by Nield.park »

Opp the swimming pool complex are a car park and local bus park. There are a number of drains in front of the local busses. Have used those ‘in the dark’ before - leave it clean after though. As for washing down you should be self sufficient with everything you need underneath… 🤷‍♂️. Hope that’s some use.
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

Nield.park wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 pm What hotel are you in?
hotel continental pal
Nield.park

Post by Nield.park »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 pm
hotel continental pal
back out, right onto the main, after the petrol station on the left and just before the swimming pool… look opposite and you will see the local bus park. They’re just street drains and as I say we did it at night just incase.
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

Nield.park wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:31 pm
hotel continental pal
back out, right onto the main, after the petrol station on the left and just before the swimming pool… look opposite and you will see the local bus park. They’re just street drains and as I say we did it at night just incase.
where parked in the next bus parking from where services bus are so I know where that is
Nield.park

Post by Nield.park »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:31 pm

hotel continental pal
where parked in the next bus parking from where services bus are so I know where that is
😎
Nield.park

Post by Nield.park »

hotel continental pal
if you need fuel there’s a TAMOIL petrol station down the SP64 which is self service, DKV and accessible. Cracking views on the way too.
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

Nield.park wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:32 pm

if you need fuel there’s a TAMOIL petrol station down the SP64 which is self service, DKV and accessible. Cracking views on the way too.
thank u
Dayxana

Post by Dayxana »

Nield.park wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 pm Opp the swimming pool complex are a car park and local bus park. There are a number of drains in front of the local busses. Have used those ‘in the dark’ before - leave it clean after though. As for washing down you should be self sufficient with everything you need underneath… 🤷‍♂️. Hope that’s some use.
🙄
keevRappa

Post by keevRappa »

Whats up with a blade, brush and bucket for washing off. Lots of the Italian services have toilet drops tells you on the sign before you get to them
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:33 pm Whats up with a blade, brush and bucket for washing off. Lots of the Italian services have toilet drops tells you on the sign before you get to them
normally I do carry them but we got fed to calias so could not bring it with me and if you leave it on the coach it will go missing that's why
keevRappa

Post by keevRappa »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:34 pm
keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:33 pm Whats up with a blade, brush and bucket for washing off. Lots of the Italian services have toilet drops tells you on the sign before you get to them
normally I do carry them but we got fed to calias so could not bring it with me and if you leave it on the coach it will go missing that's why
how many times have we heard people say that like. At our yard if your unfortunate enough to have to do a skier you put your gear on the motor and only carry a smallish overnight bag to do you till your at resort. Main case, cleaning gear and supplies all on the motor and never any issues.
cow7devs

Post by cow7devs »

keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:35 pm
how many times have we heard people say that like. At our yard if your unfortunate enough to have to do a skier you put your gear on the motor and only carry a smallish overnight bag to do you till your at resort. Main case, cleaning gear and supplies all on the motor and never any issues.
what part of he didn’t prep the coach did you miss there?
keevRappa

Post by keevRappa »

cow7devs wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:38 pm

🤣 well I was trying to be nice and not just say it
cow7devs

Post by cow7devs »

keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:38 pm

fair just sounded like a pop at something out of his control, ideally yeah everything should have been correct it was wasn’t now looking to sort it out, maybe I misread what you was getting at 🤷🏻‍♂️
keevRappa

Post by keevRappa »

cow7devs wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:39 pm
keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:38 pm

fair just sounded like a pop at something out of his control, ideally yeah everything should have been correct it was wasn’t now looking to sort it out, maybe I misread what you was getting at 🤷🏻‍♂️
let's be right I don't understand why anyone doing a long distance private hire such as a ski trip or even a tour doesn't carry cleaning gear. The old well feeder driver didn't bring it or can't leave cleaning gear on motor doesn't wash with me. It's not like it's been left for weeks it's been left for probably 24 hours at the most. Anyone half good always carries the minimum to keep the motor clean and presentable some will agree some won't. I personally think its lazy to take it to a wash but some will do it because its not their money so doesn't matter to them
miknzer

Post by miknzer »

I ask a question not what I should of done if you can't answer the question properly then don't comment 🤔
keevRappa

Post by keevRappa »

miknzer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 pm

I ask a question not what I should of done if you can't answer the question properly then don't comment 🤔
I did actually answer it. You just don't like my answer because you know that I'm actually right. A wee bit of research even in the feeder car on the way down you'd have found where a wash a toilet drop was close by or if there wasn't anything within a reasonable travel distance and you'd have dropped toilet before getting there.
murrayimFox

Post by murrayimFox »

Calias and Andola! 🤦‍♂️
preen-1474

Post by preen-1474 »

keevRappa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 pm

I did actually answer it. You just don't like my answer because you know that I'm actually right. A wee bit of research even in the feeder car on the way down you'd have found where a wash a toilet drop was close by or if there wasn't anything within a reasonable travel distance and you'd have dropped toilet before getting there.
are you on your bad week 🤣🤣
JAMOSERLO

Post by JAMOSERLO »

Probably like most places in Europe turn their water off in the winter so most likely most will be shut!
BOBueview

Post by BOBueview »

Lads. While I can agree with the main “should have prepared better” barrage of comments made, let’s just step back a bit. The lad asked for some simple information and, really, deserves an answer to his question, not what he should have done!! This site is here for drivers to help another’s day, solve their question etc. If all one gets is sarcastic comments, designed to show how good you are and how bad the questionnaire is, then the site has lost its meaning and use! Just a thought!

Return to “Bus and coach drivers | General discussions”