Good evening, Has anyone digitalized the signing of infringements?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
jamsky

Post by jamsky »

stevenzer_69

Re: Good evening, Has anyone digitalized the signing of infringements?

Post by stevenzer_69 »

We have a full digital system through a free app. 👍
Lloydox

Post by Lloydox »

stevenzer_69 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:43 pm We have a full digital system through a free app. 👍
100% recommend Stevenzer and his team
sarahan132

Post by sarahan132 »

Aquarius, e-sign
BraPinch

Post by BraPinch »

sarahan132 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:45 pm Aquarius, e-sign
and tachomaster has the feature to do so also, have used both, and if used properly both work well 👍
Kevinque

Post by Kevinque »

BraPinch wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:46 pm
sarahan132 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:45 pm Aquarius, e-sign
and tachomaster has the feature to do so also, have used both, and if used properly both work well 👍
Snap
alundp

Post by alundp »

Tachomaster
senions

Post by senions »

Fleet Manager you can upload pdf reports to sign off, does all things related jobsheets, planner, daily checks etc.
thijsen

Post by thijsen »

Use tachomaster for it and works well
SimAim

Post by SimAim »

Vision
DevinTSonn

Post by DevinTSonn »

convey
incaRida

Post by incaRida »

DevinTSonn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:49 pmconvey
where do you find it on the convey system
anne1747

Post by anne1747 »

incaRida wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:49 pm
DevinTSonn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:49 pmconvey
where do you find it on the convey system
on the performance module
345ollearino

Post by 345ollearino »

Tru tac but use PandaDoc for anything you want digitally signed, its free too
Mcadamsrech

Post by Mcadamsrech »

RHA (Trutac) emails the debrief to the driver for electronic signature
jamsky

Post by jamsky »

Mcadamsrech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:51 pm RHA (Trutac) emails the debrief to the driver for electronic signature
pmd
andreal

Post by andreal »

Trutac ⭐️
skaterca

Post by skaterca »

TruTac, you can do either. Just send for email signature collection. TM gets email and so does driver.
jamsky

Post by jamsky »

Thank you for your responses, anyone using RHA system could you pm me, as this is the system I use for infringements and have no idea you could digitally sign them!
benines

Post by benines »

jamsky wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:53 pm Thank you for your responses, anyone using RHA system could you pm me, as this is the system I use for infringements and have no idea you could digitally sign them!
pm’d you
carleernGE

Post by carleernGE »

I don't think that the TC’s would accept digital signatures of infringement report, the idea of signing the infringement report is for the driver and TM to verify that the infringements have been discussed in the interest of continues learning and improvement! Just sending a report digitally to a driver for signing is not fit for purpose!!
jamsky

Post by jamsky »

carleernGE wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:54 pm I don't think that the TC’s would accept digital signatures of infringement report, the idea of signing the infringement report is for the driver and TM to verify that the infringements have been discussed in the interest of continues learning and improvement! Just sending a report digitally to a driver for signing is not fit for purpose!!
a full debrief is carried out weekly on the drivers infringements so both myself and the driver understand why it has happened. The infringements are also tracked and any driver that has the same infringements over 3 months are invited in to discussed and debriefed any further infringements of the same type will lead to a letter of concern anymore and the disciplinary process starts.
For more serious infringements they are debriefed the week after and the above process expedited.
Signing the infringements in merely an exercise to cross the ts dot the Is so to speak as I may not see some of my drivers for a couple of weeks.
carleernGE

Post by carleernGE »

jamsky wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:54 pm
carleernGE wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:54 pm I don't think that the TC’s would accept digital signatures of infringement report, the idea of signing the infringement report is for the driver and TM to verify that the infringements have been discussed in the interest of continues learning and improvement! Just sending a report digitally to a driver for signing is not fit for purpose!!
a full debrief is carried out weekly on the drivers infringements so both myself and the driver understand why it has happened. The infringements are also tracked and any driver that has the same infringements over 3 months are invited in to discussed and debriefed any further infringements of the same type will lead to a letter of concern anymore and the disciplinary process starts.
For more serious infringements they are debriefed the week after and the above process expedited.
Signing the infringements in merely an exercise to cross the ts dot the Is so to speak as I may not see some of my drivers for a couple of weeks.
but if you don't see the driver surly your conversations are not face to face, which is the point of signing the infrigement reports in a debrief or concerns meeting
jamsky

Post by jamsky »

carleernGE wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:55 pm
jamsky wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:54 pm
but if you don't see the driver surly your conversations are not face to face, which is the point of signing the infrigement reports in a debrief or concerns meeting
is there somewhere that states the conversations have to be face to face?
benines

Post by benines »

You can have a face to face discussion and still sign digitally? It’s fully acceptable to TC’s
anaDelight

Post by anaDelight »

We use TecHGV ..very good app
johniare

Post by johniare »

Tachomaster allows an infringement to be signed, and when the driver is back the yard we sit down and talk about the infringement
Billient

Post by Billient »

I completed a TC audit on a company last week. They did the digital signature thing but stopped. They considered that infringements didn’t decrease because the drivers didn’t have any face to face interaction where they had their future explained.
callenwe

Post by callenwe »

Billient wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:57 pm I completed a TC audit on a company last week. They did the digital signature thing but stopped. They considered that infringements didn’t decrease because the drivers didn’t have any face to face interaction where they had their future explained.
thats more to do with what happens with the infringements than the digital aspect. I would usually use a tablet and the drivers sign it face to face with me.
benines

Post by benines »

Billient wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:57 pm I completed a TC audit on a company last week. They did the digital signature thing but stopped. They considered that infringements didn’t decrease because the drivers didn’t have any face to face interaction where they had their future explained.
That sounds more like a driver management issue than the way the infringement are signed. We use digital signatures and have slashed infringement rates.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”