Hello, I was wondering if there were any truck exporters/customs agents who could assist me, I'm looking to sell my

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
assendbl

Hello, I was wondering if there were any truck exporters/customs agents who could assist me, I'm looking to sell my

Post by assendbl »

Hello, I was wondering if there were any truck exporters/customs agents who could assist me, I'm looking to sell my UK registered Truck to my Bulgarian Company, would anyone kindly explain or aid me in this process/costs etc as its all new to me since Brexit. Thanks
lisoo.2293

Re: Hello, I was wondering if there were any truck exporters/customs agents who could assist me, I'm looking to sell my

Post by lisoo.2293 »

Hi, we have an in-house customs team First European Logistics Ltd. Please contact [email protected]
Anterto.web

Re: Hello, I was wondering if there were any truck exporters/customs agents who could assist me, I'm looking to sell my

Post by Anterto.web »

If you have BG residency just take it there and register it in your or company name
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Anterto.web wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:55 pm If you have BG residency just take it there and register it in your or company name
I have the company but no residency, I know there's 20% import tax and duty but that's all I know upto now 🤦
Anterto.web

Post by Anterto.web »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:56 pm
Anterto.web wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:55 pm If you have BG residency just take it there and register it in your or company name
I have the company but no residency, I know there's 20% import tax and duty but that's all I know upto now 🤦
Not sure how it works then, May be ok to put in company name, I know people own property in company name with no residency card, just restricted to the 90 day rule
Lukerr

Post by Lukerr »

Give EM Rogers a bell mate they will probs know
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Lukerr wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm Give EM Rogers a bell mate they will probs know
will do pal cheers
Lukerr

Post by Lukerr »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm
Lukerr wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm Give EM Rogers a bell mate they will probs know
will do pal cheers
think she's called Lucy who deals with it all
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Lukerr wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm
assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm
will do pal cheers
think she's called Lucy who deals with it all
your a star cheers pal 👍
geollMaxie

Post by geollMaxie »

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-on-good ... notice-703
Upon exporting the truck there needs to be a customs declaration on either side (export/import)
VAT can be zero rated, however declarations must be declared to HMRC (provided the sale is between registered Ltd companies during the transaction!)
Customs agents both sides + EORI.
If your selling between each business/country.
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

geollMaxie wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:00 pm https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-on-good ... notice-703
Upon exporting the truck there needs to be a customs declaration on either side (export/import)
VAT can be zero rated, however declarations must be declared to HMRC (provided the sale is between registered Ltd companies during the transaction!)
perfect thanks 😊
geollMaxie

Post by geollMaxie »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:01 pm
geollMaxie wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:00 pm https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-on-good ... notice-703
perfect thanks 😊
it’s a slow and steady (arduous process!) not impossible, however be prepared when registering the truck in which ever country. To make sure to have the vehicle COC (certificate of conformity) this enables a smooth transfer when registering the vehicle elsewhere. No idea what the procedure is in Bulgaria (I’d look into that a length if I was you!) as when registering into the Uk a fresh import it’s necessary to have. Can be supplied from either countries manufacturer in the country of import.
Both Scania and Renault have supplied upon my imports. However, due diligence is vital.
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Markhadd wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:02 pm Craig Isaac Transport
we don't get on I'm afraid 😊
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Stevelly wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 pm Craig Isaac Transport
Stevelly

Post by Stevelly »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 pm
🙈
clou4ning

Post by clou4ning »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 pm
eh thought u n Craig was good mates pal
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

SteveJin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:04 pm Craig Isaac Transport
we don't get along 😊
SteveJin

Post by SteveJin »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:05 pm
SteveJin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:04 pm Craig Isaac Transport
we don't get along 😊
🙈🙈😁😂
Katrac

Post by Katrac »

Iv just sent 2 volvo dh and trailers and various plant to cyprus 3 weeks ago got martintrux to do a t form cleared it in dover then down to the bulgie border you will need an agent to clear it and pay the vat so keep the price down might be import duty in bulgie now we out of eec. The 2 we took down
Attachments
Photo.jpg
Photo.jpg (518.32 KiB) Viewed 168 times
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Katrac wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:06 pm Iv just sent 2 volvo dh and trailers and various plant to cyprus 3 weeks ago got martintrux to do a t form cleared it in dover then down to the bulgie border you will need an agent to clear it and pay the vat so keep the price down might be import duty in bulgie now we out of eec. The 2 we took down
aye thanks mate spoke to EM Rodgers it doesn't sound too drastic with me selling it to myself it be spares or repair value and clear it in Belgium she reckons then straight down for registration
Katrac

Post by Katrac »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 pm
Katrac wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:06 pm Iv just sent 2 volvo dh and trailers and various plant to cyprus 3 weeks ago got martintrux to do a t form cleared it in dover then down to the bulgie border you will need an agent to clear it and pay the vat so keep the price down might be import duty in bulgie now we out of eec. The 2 we took down
aye thanks mate spoke to EM Rodgers it doesn't sound too drastic with me selling it to myself it be spares or repair value and clear it in Belgium she reckons then straight down for registration
why clear belguim ?
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Katrac wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 pm
why clear belguim ?
not sure she said it was simpler as there agents for both sides rather than a 3rd party in BG
ROSENCY

Post by ROSENCY »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:08 pm

why clear belguim ?
not sure she said it was simpler as there agents for both sides rather than a 3rd party in BG
Its true ,Belgium Tax are smallest them BG, many peoples do the same whit a cars …
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

ROSENCY wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:10 pm

why clear belguim ?
Its true ,Belgium Tax are smallest them BG, many peoples do the same whit a cars …
oh good news hopefully faster aswell
ROSENCY

Post by ROSENCY »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:10 pm

Do it at Belgium its a smart think , BG Custom will put 20% VAT and custom tax , plus 20% for a transport 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

Do it at Belgium its a smart think , BG Custom will put 20% VAT and custom tax , plus 20% for a transport 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
yes my agent in BG says 20% vat and 20% duty 🤦
ROSENCY

Post by ROSENCY »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:11 pm

Can you send me a contact EM Rodgers for a custom clearance at Belgium pls
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

ROSENCY wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:11 pm

ROSENCY

Post by ROSENCY »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:12 pm

thank you
wullan_2294

Post by wullan_2294 »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:12 pm

I sent you a message you
Katrac

Post by Katrac »

Mine went to cyprus but same crack
05webberensp

Post by 05webberensp »

If it’s RHD, possibly won’t allow you to register it ?
SteveJin

Post by SteveJin »

05webberensp wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:15 pm If it’s RHD, possibly won’t allow you to register it ?
they will 😉
05webberensp

Post by 05webberensp »

SteveJin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:16 pm
05webberensp wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:15 pm If it’s RHD, possibly won’t allow you to register it ?
they will 😉
I said “possibly” 😉
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

05webberensp wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:16 pm
SteveJin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:16 pm
they will 😉
I said “possibly” 😉
nothing a bribe there won't sort they do Irish motors weekly I was there last week 🤣
scrivise

Post by scrivise »

Easy mate just make sure Custon’s done and vat accounted for
Same as into uk need do customs docs like would a load
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

scrivise wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:17 pm Easy mate just make sure Custon’s done and vat accounted for
ahh no hassle then mate, just sorting the eori numbers now fingers crossed we can get it done
scrivise

Post by scrivise »

assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:18 pm
scrivise wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:17 pm Easy mate just make sure Custon’s done and vat accounted for
ahh no hassle then mate, just sorting the eori numbers now fingers crossed we can get it done
can’t you just sort over the phone these days lol
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

scrivise wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:18 pm
assendbl wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:18 pm
can’t you just sort over the phone these days lol
I'm saying nothing 🤣
Droe_docei

Post by Droe_docei »

Try Whites Transport Services Ltd
rawsi

Post by rawsi »

Drive it there, if you want to get VAT back do a T1, then pay import duties and VAT, get it registered and then follow through the registration process of a foreign vehicle.
You might need an EU certificate of conformity.
assendbl

Post by assendbl »

rawsi wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:21 pm Drive it there, if you want to get VAT back do a T1, then pay import duties and VAT, get it registered and then follow through the registration process of a foreign vehicle.
You might need an EU certificate of conformity.
thanks buddy 👍

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”