Anyone know the whereabouts or details on Kelly Rae Transport Ltd? Can't pay her bills, lying to bailiffs when they

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Reygaz.pro

Anyone know the whereabouts or details on Kelly Rae Transport Ltd? Can't pay her bills, lying to bailiffs when they

Post by Reygaz.pro »

If not allowed delete!
Anyone know the whereabouts or details on Kelly Rae Transport Ltd?
Can't pay her bills, lying to bailiffs when they get sent to her house anyone else had this issue?
Attachments
Kelly Rae Transport Ltd.jpg
Kelly Rae Transport Ltd.jpg (100.44 KiB) Viewed 82 times
NumBillion

Re: Anyone know the whereabouts or details on Kelly Rae Transport Ltd? Can't pay her bills, lying to bailiffs when they

Post by NumBillion »

Given there's a strike off proposed I'd say you'll struggle to see much of your money tbh. You've been left high and dry and it's sadly just part of this industry nowadays.
stap.mellow

Re: Anyone know the whereabouts or details on Kelly Rae Transport Ltd? Can't pay her bills, lying to bailiffs when they

Post by stap.mellow »

NumBillion wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 pm Given there's a strike off proposed I'd say you'll struggle to see much of your money tbh. You've been left high and dry and it's sadly just part of this industry nowadays.
you can object to the strike off as well
NumBillion

Post by NumBillion »

stap.mellow wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:23 pm
NumBillion wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 pm Given there's a strike off proposed I'd say you'll struggle to see much of your money tbh. You've been left high and dry and it's sadly just part of this industry nowadays.
you can object to the strike off as well
you can, but it's not something you see on most healthy company profiles.
Ton5yrgam

Post by Ton5yrgam »

Here might help,,
Attachments
Save.jpg
Save.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Jr.Jason

Post by Jr.Jason »

That company looks dodgy on companies house. The last set of accounts has no numbers on the balance sheet which implies not used that company to trade / purchase vehicles.
Haulatto

Post by Haulatto »

Kelly Morgan....is that not the name of a transgender Welsh rugby player?
Reygaz.pro

Post by Reygaz.pro »

Haulatto wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 pm Kelly Morgan....is that not the name of a transgender Welsh rugby player?
believe so yes mate
Haulatto

Post by Haulatto »

Where have the days gone where we didn't need to worry about getting f**ked over 🤷‍♂️
Alextrol

Post by Alextrol »

Haulatto wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:26 pm Where have the days gone where we didn't need to worry about getting f**ked over 🤷‍♂️
when were them days then ?🤷‍♀️ it’s always been a risk unfortunately
methover

Post by methover »

Alextrol wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:27 pm
Haulatto wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:26 pm Where have the days gone where we didn't need to worry about getting f**ked over 🤷‍♂️
when were them days then ?🤷‍♀️ it’s always been a risk unfortunately
always a risk but more chance of getting bumped than paid now
YouVulcong

Post by YouVulcong »

Kelly Rae Transport Ltd
Haulier
Church Village UK CF38 1EE
+44 (0)7863128956
operaOpti

Post by operaOpti »

Send it to traffic commissioner and report they don’t pay their bills
kevinip

Post by kevinip »

operaOpti wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:29 pm Send it to traffic commissioner and report they don’t pay their bills
I done that with Hawkins and sent them a copy of the letter. I soon got my money all paid including a month that wasn't actually due. But at least I got it. Apparently they owe a lot of money paying late mine got 30days late. I will never work for them again.
Michael_Dj

Post by Michael_Dj »

That's what you get relying on other people to find your work.
Reygaz.pro

Post by Reygaz.pro »

Michael_Dj wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:32 pm That's what you get relying on other people to find your work.
how do you get your work then? Out the sky?
NumBillion

Post by NumBillion »

Reygaz.pro wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:33 pm
Michael_Dj wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:32 pm That's what you get relying on other people to find your work.
how do you get your work then? Out the sky?
I think he's Implying you go out and find your own work by speaking direct to suppliers and gaining contracts. Forgetting that these are the very same suppliers that list jobs for bidding to get taken by freight forwarding agencies to save money
Iainer

Post by Iainer »

Hahahahahaha still owe us money 😁😁
PattKaptain

Post by PattKaptain »

As it’s a LTD company you can only get your payment directly from the company, not from her personally. If the company has zero assets then you will get zip. Only hope you have is if you had a personal guarantee
Dandanic

Post by Dandanic »

PattKaptain wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm As it’s a LTD company you can only get your payment directly from the company, not from her personally. If the company has zero assets then you will get zip. Only hope you have is if you had a personal guarantee
incorrect as a director of a company you have an amount of liability
PattKaptain

Post by PattKaptain »

Dandanic wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm
PattKaptain wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm As it’s a LTD company you can only get your payment directly from the company, not from her personally. If the company has zero assets then you will get zip. Only hope you have is if you had a personal guarantee
incorrect as a director of a company you have an amount of liability
only what you put in, or as a personal guarantee
meadsp

Post by meadsp »

If you don’t know them or or your transport managers don’t as well 🫵
hauly1733

Post by hauly1733 »

You probably won’t be the only one her name was being banded about last year, I used to have her on a few social sites, I did let her know her reply was some f**king people don’t understand invoicing then disappeared off everything, good luck! 🤞🏼

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”