Have been advised by the FTA I don’t need a newspaper ad if it’s just trailers but my cpc book says we do

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le07apr21

Have been advised by the FTA I don’t need a newspaper ad if it’s just trailers but my cpc book says we do

Post by Le07apr21 »

Ok so after the discussion the other day I’m go to apply to increase trailer slots. Have been advised by the FTA I don’t need a newspaper ad if it’s just trailers but my cpc book says we do and O licence portal says we do. They’re wrong aren’t they?
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le07apr21

Re: Have been advised by the FTA I don’t need a newspaper ad if it’s just trailers but my cpc book says we do

Post by Le07apr21 »

Definitely need advert

Cheers, that’s what I though.

Environmental impact so definitely 100% do

Yep

Why would you take someone’s opinion over printed fact

I'm not, just checking it's not a new change. Newspaper ads are a bit out dated to be honest.

they are but it’s always the only way to advertise in the local area so people have the chance to object

You do need to advertise for any increase on your licence, as it’s only trailers you won’t need to show an increase in financial standing

You need to advertise and if you dont own the land ,,,You will need a contract saying you have permission to park them there
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”