Got a barrel spinning in a Scania door. Supplied new to us by Scania. Being quoted £220 for Scania to supply me the code

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le07apr21

Got a barrel spinning in a Scania door. Supplied new to us by Scania. Being quoted £220 for Scania to supply me the code

Post by Le07apr21 »

Any ideas? Got a barrel spinning in a Scania door. Supplied new to us by Scania. Being quoted £220 for Scania to supply me the code so they can supply and fit the barrel. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask...Welcome any suggestions.
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le07apr21

Re: Got a barrel spinning in a Scania door. Supplied new to us by Scania. Being quoted £220 for Scania to supply me the

Post by Le07apr21 »

have you tried turning it 180 degrees remove the key then try the same key to unlock it?

To be fair I just rung the dealer for the door lock code!

when I "feedback" about this suggested charge I will put this to them as an idea 😂

vehicle security by Mr Bean

Key code on a Scania normally on a tag in the fuse box

thanks will look.

Just buy 1 after market door lock also available from scania, no need for codes or programming then

Every fucker wears a mask at the minute, and it seems many of them are crooks

its new, should be warranty issue or have the fucker back

agree. Proper piss take

Buy Volvo

How old?
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”