Guys, before you post, think about and phrase your posts in a way that makes sense and can be understood by others

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le12apr21

Guys, before you post, think about and phrase your posts in a way that makes sense and can be understood by others

Post by Le12apr21 »

Guys, before you post, think about and phrase your posts in a way that makes sense and can be understood by others. Don't post things like: "I need a TM, contact me" or "I have a question" (these were basically the entire posts without much else in them). Include details. What's the point of posting "I have a question" without saying what the question is? Just ask your question instead. If you need a TM, at the very least specify if it's for HGV or PSV, city, number of vehicles and so on.
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le12apr21

Re: Guys, before you post, think about and phrase your posts in a way that makes sense and can be understood by others

Post by Le12apr21 »

Fair play to you. That is my biggest gripe on this site and with similar sites. The problem is that 90 percent of the members think there is only a TM for haulage. The most important fact is what industry because if that’s wrong none of the other questions even matter.

Agree 100%, this is likely the top group for TMs now, and certainly in terms of numbers. You do a good job of managing the signal to noise ratio but the bone questions are definitely frustrating at times.
We are obviously here to help, but there is a line somewhere between being in need of sensible help and just not bothering yourself to formulate own needs clearly before you post.

Agree with you all. This site is a font of knowledge and can help all it we do need the basics to help. My crystal ball broke years ago 😂
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”